Q&A from TT - Baresi

JawD

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Never really got answers to these when he was over here. BUT, I'm at the Milan derby this weekend (sorry Tom :jonas: ), and meeting Franco the next day so Im hoping to "ask the hard questions". So far Im thinking:

- any chance you and a few mates could buy nufc?

- Do you sit or stand to wipe, or do a sliding tackle across your thick pile carpet?

Ask him if he thinks the players are more separated from the fans now than when he graced the pitch?

You don't have to use the word "graced".

Never really got answers to these when he was over here. BUT, I'm at the Milan derby this weekend (sorry Tom :jonas: ), and meeting Franco the next day so Im hoping to "ask the hard questions". So far Im thinking:

- any chance you and a few mates could buy nufc?

- Do you sit or stand to wipe, or do a sliding tackle across your thick pile carpet?

I might try and get along to one next season. :D

• 2 weeks later...

In a nutshell.

- Best player played against Maradonna

- Agrees Uruguay likely strongest team in our group so one of Italy/England wont get out of group

- Wipes sitting

- Doesnt like how football is ran by money. Said when he was growing he would wake up and think football, play football, dream football, talk football. It was everything. Now the players think money, watches, cars and are not always focussed or care for the game 24/7.

If you stick them in an album Darrel the forum will parse the link to it and do all that for you btw

i still hate you. ;)

:lol: