FIFA 14

Barney

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Markets a bit shite though, there will be more, just not showing up.

how did you manage to get so many coins? Im honestly looking at buying some cause I want to try some legends and stuff, my (relatively) low budget squads are all well and good but I want some awesome players.

The Dutch legends are too expensive even if I did buy coins, I'd love gullit though.

Considered getting a nufc legends team together, Owen, Campbell, gullit, kluivert, :razz:

I played three mint games last night - I had all the possession, played some great stuff, created a ton of chances - left three games with at least 10 shots on target and a few off the bar/post. Only conceded 2 or 3 shots a game.

BUT in each the game their keeper got between 9 & 9.8 out of ten.

P 3 W0 D0 L3

FIFA is mint

only shit thing is having to play that formation, limits you badly tbh

My favourite two squads both use it, what don't you like?

I can only get used to 41212. 4-4-2 the CM's seem to be anonymous throughout the game and 4-3-3 variations leave you outnumbered at fullback sometimes, plus we all know how overpowered crossing and heading is on this game.

If you prefer 41212 you can swap out IF Lahm for IF Ozil, put him CDM and Toure CAM and you'll end up with a full chem team

Edited by StoneColdStephenIreland

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, this fucking game. Think I'll put it away for a while.

So I need a single point to be promoted in Ultimate Team. Two games left. First game gets to about 60 minutes, score 1-1, and the server disconnects me meaning I obviously lose.

Now I can understand this, it happens. I'm pretty sure it's not my fault because I can reconnect immediately (by clicking R3) and because I don't get disconnected from PSN/my internet connection.

So I go to the next game, the final one of the season. Get into a 4-1 lead, something like 74 minutes in. And it happens again.

Thanks EA! Just made an entire season redundant, gave a guy getting battered a 3-0 win, and punished me in the process.

How come I don't get punished for server disconnects on Battlefield (as the game realises it's not my fault), yet I do on FIFA? Why would i want to leave a game I'm winning?

• 2 weeks later...

The community voted TOTS players come out of packs tomorrow to make way for the proper ones, Premier league could be tomorrow and will likely mirror the PFA tots

Team: Cech, Coleman, Cahill, Kompany, Shaw, Lallana, Gerrard, Y Toure, Hazard, Sturridge, Suarez

And subs the EA pick themselves.

Ha, I'm waiting for the La Liga tots then another insane messi card will arrive and I can pick up his regular verison relatively cheap.

Built an Argentina squad the other day around the TOTS Enzo Perez and its great fun to use, currently in the process of selling quite a lot as I'm slightly bored of a lot of my teams but that one will be sticking around