Your favourite music of 2013

ChezGiven

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good song tbh. Good groove, nice little production touches, good hook.

I enjoyed some of the tracks on that album. Good pop music, in the same bracket as Get Lucky (which should be in this thread really) and that Unbelievers from Vampire Weekend.

Why does Fish's spotify list look wrong?

I enjoyed some of the tracks on that album. Good pop music, in the same bracket as Get Lucky (which should be in this thread really) and that Unbelievers from Vampire Weekend.

Why does Fish's spotify list look wrong?

What's up?

What's up?

It was only showing 30 songs on my mobile for some reason.

However, I thought you were going to make a playlist of the individual songs that were posted as youtuble links, not the full albums.

For example, the Drake album that MT was not a fan of. I wouldnt recommend a listen to it all but there are 4 very good songs on it.

Giving Gemmill 600 songs wont help him work out the good ones.

Good work though :thumbsup:

I see spotify have made their service available for free on mobile devices, albeit with certain limitations. I've got Google Music All Access, so I'll see how this works in comparison.

No idea how to find and subscribe to Fish's playlist though. Anyone?

I see spotify have made their service available for free on mobile devices, albeit with certain limitations. I've got Google Music All Access, so I'll see how this works in comparison.

No idea how to find and subscribe to Fish's playlist though. Anyone?

You'll have to siubscribe on a desktop PC and then you'll be to shuffle it on your mobile.

It was only showing 30 songs on my mobile for some reason.

However, I thought you were going to make a playlist of the individual songs that were posted as youtuble links, not the full albums.

For example, the Drake album that MT was not a fan of. I wouldnt recommend a listen to it all but there are 4 very good songs on it.

Giving Gemmill 600 songs wont help him work out the good ones.

Good work though :thumbsup:

Might do a trimmed version this weekend. Mind, some of the remixes you and Happy put up aren't available on Spotify (or if they are I can't bloody find them).

I've got Google Music All Access, so I'll see how this works in comparison.

I've found that over 3g on my Nexus 4 Spotify fails to jump to the next track most of the time. I have to skip to the next track myself manually 90% of the time. It's fine on Wifi though.

Not a data signal problem because Google play goes from track to track seamlessly and I'm using high quality streaming.

Might do a trimmed version this weekend. Mind, some of the remixes you and Happy put up aren't available on Spotify (or if they are I can't bloody find them).

Surprises me that, the only one which is difficult is that remix of Foals. That Gotham track on Innervisions is one of the biggest selling dance tracks of the year.

Surprises me that, the only one which is difficult is that remix of Foals. That Gotham track on Innervisions is one of the biggest selling dance tracks of the year.

I may just be a 'tard?

Spotify. Saw the post about it being free on mobile so downloaded it. They've just sent me an email saying I can extend the 48 hour free trial?????

Also, if I'm make songs available offline while in the house, does that mean Ive downloaded them to my phone and I won't be hammering data?

The Parky MBv album review.

image.jpg

They took away your witchcraft and gave you science...You've been bored ever since..

The great space sunburst heater glows white through ignorance and reveals all your homemade stealth machines. Somewhere in the Northern forest a boy waits for his first kill...Sudden delight courses through his 'other self'....The one that comes only at night.

Sacred plans hatched at 14 through windows of other peoples houses..Dusty collapsed lives you never believed in in the first place. In the park where we played RISK with doubtful onlookers who were willingly converted across glasses of lager - working class chandeliers to pain and forbearing.

She understood that the light of the universe had screamed out in a fearful moment of birth but it carried no word..The words waited silent in that blackness..Just light no spokane...Your speaking self a surprise to us all...Where do your words come from? I want your back story baby! Gott liebe Gott!

The universe is blind. It cannot see us and I cannot see you...Your little blue veins stand out for you are all animal inside and I am animus within..We've spoken the spokane and wait for the first word from the dark chicane....

I hear it coming.

Spotify. Saw the post about it being free on mobile so downloaded it. They've just sent me an email saying I can extend the 48 hour free trial?????

Also, if I'm make songs available offline while in the house, does that mean Ive downloaded them to my phone and I won't be hammering data?

Yup :good:

Have you provided bank details?

If you do go for a premium trial you should get a 30 day free trial of the unlimited access so I don't know where 48 hours would come from.

EDIT: Ah, it's a continuation offer....

https://www.spotify.com/int/legal/48-hour-free-trial-continuation-offer-terms-and-conditions/

So you must have already had your 30 days?