Newcastle United v Stoke City

aimaad22

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've stunk out the PL for years, mind. I'm struggling to think of one redeeming feature they have as a club or one moment where you thought well of them? Has anyone ever thought 'oh! That'll be a canny match, I'll watch that!' in a game involving Stoke?

They've stunk out the PL for years, mind. I'm struggling to think of one redeeming feature they have as a club or one moment where you thought well of them? Has anyone ever thought 'oh! That'll be a canny match, I'll watch that!' in a game involving Stoke?

That's a fair point - I was going to say the one's where you expect them to get hammered but they tend not to lose by many because they're so adept at breaking up play. With that said, they're a team that we seem to be able to put away with relative ease, and the team that comes up could be someone like Brighton =/

I don't understand where all their money comes from... they're a bit like Sunderland in their ability to spend huge sums of money on absolute shite. They're usually in the top five or six spenders each year though.

And yes, I think last year might have been the best bet for relegation.

Edited by Rayvin

They haven't even got the grace to be in danger of relegation. They're the ugly brother of Coventry City.

:lol:

Jesus, there's not enough vodka in the world.