11 a side match vs Newcastle Online

smoggeordie

Il let you battle it out for who gets the professional player, coach, stud on their team!!!!!!

80144[/snapback]

Please god let him be on there's.

80149[/snapback]

aye let it be, I was having problems working out who to clobber first, this way it would be an easy decision.

80212[/snapback]

;)

80219[/snapback]

Got a team yet ready boyos?

Over at N-O, we can't decide whether or not to play with a goalie or not, just to give you guys a sporting chance.

:rolleyes:

80243[/snapback]

That's N-O standard. You've got to do better than that over here.

80302[/snapback]

I can't decide if everyone is being sarcastic, or if you's are actually taking this seriously ;)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Il let you battle it out for who gets the professional player, coach, stud on their team!!!!!!

80144[/snapback]

80149[/snapback]

aye let it be, I was having problems working out who to clobber first, this way it would be an easy decision.

80212[/snapback]

;)

80219[/snapback]

Over at N-O, we can't decide whether or not to play with a goalie or not, just to give you guys a sporting chance.

:(

80243[/snapback]

That's N-O standard. You've got to do better than that over here.

80302[/snapback]

I can't decide if everyone is being sarcastic, or if you's are actually taking this seriously :rolleyes:

80304[/snapback]

Perhaps that's why you see this place as a hellhole? You simply don't understand it ;)

80144[/snapback]

80149[/snapback]

80212[/snapback]

;)

80219[/snapback]

;)

80243[/snapback]

Hey lads, want to play against this lad.......

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...c,9621.440.html

80256[/snapback]

More pace than Craig Bellamy, Alan Obrien and Kieran Dyer combined!

And hey, i'm nearly twenty!

80259[/snapback]

Tough paper round?

80144[/snapback]

80149[/snapback]

80212[/snapback]

;)

80219[/snapback]

:razz:

80243[/snapback]

Hey lads, want to play against this lad.......

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...c,9621.440.html

80256[/snapback]

More pace than Craig Bellamy, Alan Obrien and Kieran Dyer combined!

And hey, i'm nearly twenty!

80259[/snapback]

Tough paper round?

80308[/snapback]

New Years morning, and i've never had a paper job ;)

Do i look young like? I thought time had been cany harsh on my youthful looks :rolleyes:

Class :(

If anyone needs a lift to the venue, i'm borrowing me mothers minibus for the lads at N-O, so if anyone wants to hitch a ride with the unclean, then speak now.

I'm driving, so that may put a few of you off :(

Edited by Shearergol

In all seriousness, I know the SMB charvers were looking to play an NUFC team in an 11-a-side game, go on their 5-a-side forum and ask them. Now THAT I would watch. ;)

79911[/snapback]

N-Online Crech Facility versus SMB Zany Crew. What a game that would be. ;)

79918[/snapback]

With the irony being you are infact younger or at best the same age as everyone who has asked to play for the N-O team :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I know the SMB charvers were looking to play an NUFC team in an 11-a-side game, go on their 5-a-side forum and ask them. Now THAT I would watch. ;)

79911[/snapback]

79918[/snapback]

With the irony being you are infact younger or at best the same age as everyone who has asked to play for the N-O team :rolleyes:

80321[/snapback]

How old are the N-O team like?

79911[/snapback]

79918[/snapback]

80321[/snapback]

80324[/snapback]

Nearly 20 :(

79911[/snapback]

79918[/snapback]

80321[/snapback]

80324[/snapback]

80325[/snapback]

:razz::(:blush::blush:

79911[/snapback]

79918[/snapback]

80321[/snapback]

I thought that was old myself.

80324[/snapback]

80325[/snapback]

:razz::(:blush::blush:

80326[/snapback]

79911[/snapback]

79918[/snapback]

With the irony being you are infact younger or at best the same age as everyone who has asked to play for the N-O team :(

80321[/snapback]

80324[/snapback]

Nearly 20 :razz:

80325[/snapback]

shouldnt you have given the average age not combined? :rolleyes:

Who The Fuck Are Toontastic Part 1

Club: Toontastic

Nicknames: Toonplastic or Toonspastic

Formation: 2005

Members: Not many

Colors: Home; pink shirt, shorts and socks. Away; Florida shirt, bemuda shorts, no socks.

Honours: Being linked to from the Great N.O and having HTT as honoury member.

Managers:

Craig and Shearergol, appointed as joint managers in 2005 the pair have built up Toontastic from humble origins. From a few members to just over a few members, they have come along way in a short space of time and recently installed Christmas decorations to mark a milestone in their short history. The twosome have been described as the rod and emu of the internet football forum world, although no-one knows who exactly has got who's hand up who's arse. Outside of the game, they can regularly be spotted running towards one another in slow motion along a golden field, to the backdrop of Will Young's "Evergreen".

Tomorrow, we take a look at the coaches of Toontastic, otherwise known as "moderators".

Still waiting for Dan, Ally or Gejon to come online with some snide remark about toontastic being childish ;)

They might go off now. I just linked this place. Maybe that'll add to the "not many" members we have.

Quality not quantity HTT ;)

80382[/snapback]

How uptight is this forum?

And you think we are kids ;)

I'm nearly twenty you kna :rolleyes:

They might go off now. I just linked this place. Maybe that'll add to the "not many" members we have.

Quality not quantity HTT ;)

80382[/snapback]

How uptight is this forum?

And you think we are kids ;)

I'm nearly twenty you kna :rolleyes:

80397[/snapback]

ahhh yes we'd be the uptight forum, thats the ones that censor their users, have more mods than actual posters and makes wild boasts about turning over the "little board round the corner" at football.

Got us there son. :(

19 and 3/4 tbh...

80328[/snapback]

Younger than my girlfriend tbh ;)

80329[/snapback]

Paedo tbh ;)

80332[/snapback]

Close to being banned tbh.

Want to leave my girlfriend out of this please?

80363[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Who The Fuck Are Toontastic Part 1

Club: Toontastic

Nicknames: Toonplastic or Toonspastic

Formation: 2005

Members: Not many

Colors: Home; pink shirt, shorts and socks. Away; Florida shirt, bemuda shorts, no socks.

Honours: Being linked to from the Great N.O and having HTT as honoury member.

Managers:

Craig and Shearergol, appointed as joint managers in 2005 the pair have built up Toontastic from humble origins. From a few members to just over a few members, they have come along way in a short space of time and recently installed Christmas decorations to mark a milestone in their short history. The twosome have been described as the rod and emu of the internet football forum world, although no-one knows who exactly has got who's hand up who's arse. Outside of the game, they can regularly be spotted running towards one another in slow motion along a golden field, to the backdrop of Will Young's "Evergreen".

Tomorrow, we take a look at the coaches of Toontastic, otherwise known as "moderators".

;)

He's still bitter about the split then? ;)