smoggeordie

19 and 3/4 tbh...

80328[/snapback]

Younger than my girlfriend tbh ;)

80329[/snapback]

Paedo tbh ;)

80332[/snapback]

Close to being banned tbh.

Want to leave my girlfriend out of this please?

80363[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

80401[/snapback]

:( all you like Mark. I'm not taking being called a paedo, and I don't think anyone else would either, especially from someone who is so snide with his comments since the split.

Anyway, moving on.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who The Fuck Are Toontastic Part 1

Club: Toontastic

Nicknames: Toonplastic or Toonspastic

Formation: 2005

Members: Not many

Colors: Home; pink shirt, shorts and socks. Away; Florida shirt, bemuda shorts, no socks.

Honours: Being linked to from the Great N.O and having HTT as honoury member.

Managers:

Craig and Shearergol, appointed as joint managers in 2005 the pair have built up Toontastic from humble origins. From a few members to just over a few members, they have come along way in a short space of time and recently installed Christmas decorations to mark a milestone in their short history. The twosome have been described as the rod and emu of the internet football forum world, although no-one knows who exactly has got who's hand up who's arse. Outside of the game, they can regularly be spotted running towards one another in slow motion along a golden field, to the backdrop of Will Young's "Evergreen".

Tomorrow, we take a look at the coaches of Toontastic, otherwise known as "moderators".

;)

He's still bitter about the split then? :rolleyes:

80443[/snapback]

Shortest piece he's ever written tbh. Although it is vaguely amusing. ;)

Colors: Home; pink shirt, shorts and socks. Away; Florida shirt, bemuda shorts, no socks.

Managers:

Craig and Shearergol, appointed as joint managers in 2005 the pair have built up Toontastic from humble origins. From a few members to just over a few members, they have come along way in a short space of time and recently installed Christmas decorations to mark a milestone in their short history. The twosome have been described as the rod and emu of the internet football forum world, although no-one knows who exactly has got who's hand up who's arse. Outside of the game, they can regularly be spotted running towards one another in slow motion along a golden field, to the backdrop of Will Young's "Evergreen".

Tomorrow, we take a look at the coaches of Toontastic, otherwise known as "moderators".

;)

He's still bitter about the split then? :(

80443[/snapback]

Shortest piece he's ever written tbh. Although it is vaguely amusing. ;)

80453[/snapback]

Agree about the vague amusement, I don't have a problem with that and contrary to his belief, I can actually laugh at myself - it's the double-standards which are making me chuckle...

If we'd have done something like that about N-O, we'd have got a 10,000 word response all about how 'snide' and 'low' we are.... :rolleyes:

Jesus wept!

80467[/snapback]

Since i've only been with N-O for 7 months, i don't understand what "the spilt" is, and iw ouldnt mind being filled in on it, if you've got time like.

80484[/snapback]

It was a reference to HTT's post above, which despite being quite funny shows what a hypocritical little beeyatch he is and how he's still pissed out about this place staring up. IMO that is. *Alarm bells ringing* :rolleyes:

Jesus wept!

80467[/snapback]

Since i've only been with N-O for 7 months, i don't understand what "the spilt" is, and iw ouldnt mind being filled in on it, if you've got time like.

80484[/snapback]

The 'split' happened less than 6 months ago! :rolleyes:

Jesus wept!

80467[/snapback]

80484[/snapback]

It was a reference to HTT's post above, which despite being quite funny shows what a hypocritical little beeyatch he is and how he's still pissed out about this place staring up. IMO that is. *Alarm bells ringing* :rolleyes:

80490[/snapback]

:yes

Managers:

He's still bitter about the split then? ;)

80443[/snapback]

Shortest piece he's ever written tbh. Although it is vaguely amusing. :yes

80453[/snapback]

Agree about the vague amusement, I don't have a problem with that and contrary to his belief, I can actually laugh at myself - it's the double-standards which are making me chuckle...

If we'd have done something like that about N-O, we'd have got a 10,000 word response all about how 'snide' and 'low' we are.... :o

80458[/snapback]

Short or not after reading this thread thru and the one on NO as well I have come to the conclusion that it's the same old shite rehashed for a stir. So it's felt that a chomp was achieved- bully for whomever then. That still doesn't excuse the fact it's nothing but crap worded very prettily but in truth really says fuck all. As stated privately I'd seriously think about having a bit of a go at the maturity level of this all but considering my age I truly feel I'd die of natural causes before getting half way thru a verbose, but substanceless reply by the aggrandized wordmaster himself.

Edited by Mags

I'd seriously think about having a bit of a go at the maturity level of this all but considering my age I truly feel I'd die of natural causes before getting half way thru a verbose, but substanceless reply by the aggrandized wordmaster himself .

80651[/snapback]

GREAT post tbh, loving it, especially the bit in bold :rolleyes:

Managers:

He's still bitter about the split then? :angry:

80443[/snapback]

Shortest piece he's ever written tbh. Although it is vaguely amusing. :o

80453[/snapback]

If we'd have done something like that about N-O, we'd have got a 10,000 word response all about how 'snide' and 'low' we are.... ;)

80458[/snapback]

Short or not after reading this thread thru and the one on NO as well I have come to the conclusion that it's the same old shite rehashed for a stir. So it's felt that a chomp was achieved- bully for whomever then. That still doesn't excuse the fact it's nothing but crap worded very prettily but in truth really says fuck all. As stated privately I'd seriously think about having a bit of a go at the maturity level of this all but considering my age I truly feel I'd die of natural causes before getting half way thru a verbose, but substanceless reply by the aggrandized wordmaster himself.

80651[/snapback]

I actually thought it was quite funny and have therefore come to the conclusion he had help writing it. :yes The thing is though I can happily read stuff like that-it's banter and I see it as banter and as long as its funny I'm entertained. Unfortunately (as has been stated elsewehere) the problem is consistency in interpretation. Too often he interprets N-O referenced banter as anti-N-O banter. It's a bit bizarre really. I think its that he's lost all sense of perspective if I'm being honest. He just takes it too personally.

Incidentally I can see how lots of people find it all a bit tedious (regardless of whether you think its genuine nastiness or just a joke/banter). I still find it funny though on balance.

I heard he got input from the world's greatest wum © Taylor27.

80671[/snapback]

Same person tbh

80676[/snapback]

As I've said before, which would certainly explain why his heed exploded after KCG's thread had a go at T27 for being a moron and why he claims T27 is a world class wum.

I heard he got input from the world's greatest wum © Taylor27.

80671[/snapback]

Same person tbh

80676[/snapback]

As I've said before, which would certainly explain why his heed exploded after KCG's thread had a go at T27 for being a moron and why he claims T27 is a world class wum.

80689[/snapback]

Next time T27's on we need to start the anti-shark banter. Throw some chum in the water, see what happens.

1chum.jpg

you'll just need to calm down.

If anyones bitter it's some of the people on here.

80768[/snapback]

The N-O contingent are too young to have grown bitter yet tbh.

80776[/snapback]

They've grown Blue Wkd tbh.