Ukraine

Happy Face

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does seem to have properly flounced this time. Is he still active on NO?

Can't believe he took getting banned for 12 hours so personally...

Did he actually get banned?

Did he actually get banned?

I think so, I remember Ant's post stating as much... it was literally only for a few hours though. And he was being a total arse in that thread, if memory serves.

I go to RT and AlJazz if I want another POV. And why haven't you replied to my PM Bollinger BOy?!!

Putin has a team of internet trolls working out of St Petersburg, they are highly active on the Guardian message boards as well as the Washington Post. RT has some editorial choices but its primary aim is to seed doubt on western media narratives on issues relating to Russia, to instigate western-led counter narratives which are then used back home to drive Putin's warped view of the world.

RT is quite simply the propaganda arm of the KGB and everything on their drives an agenda. Its not another POV and its dangerous to even think that.

I didnt reply to the PM as you asked me to have a look at something half way down a page, i checked potential pages this cryptic message could have been referring to and found nothing. I therefore assumed you were drunk.

Putin has a team of internet trolls working out of St Petersburg, they are highly active on the Guardian message boards as well as the Washington Post. RT has some editorial choices but its primary aim is to seed doubt on western media narratives on issues relating to Russia, to instigate western-led counter narratives which are then used back home to drive Putin's warped view of the world.

RT is quite simply the propaganda arm of the KGB and everything on their drives an agenda. Its not another POV and its dangerous to even think that.

I didnt reply to the PM as you asked me to have a look at something half way down a page, i checked potential pages this cryptic message could have been referring to and found nothing. I therefore assumed you were drunk.

It boggles my mind that you don't think 'the other side' do the same things if not worse....Ask that bloke holed up in Moscow. ;)

The 'Western narrative' stinks.

Russia tried to join NATO a few years back which would have been the final moment for Glasnost.

There are only narratives there is no truth.

I've re-sent the PM would a proper link. :)

Edited by Park Life