#60minwalkout

Happy Face

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you see other people walking out you should, imho, support them and go, because you have far more in common with them than the arseholes in the boardroom and on the touchline, even the players have long since given up so the notion of supporting the team not the regime is absolutely meaningless these days.

Support The Fans.

I still really don't know what the "out" campaign is hoping to achieve.

The media already knows how the fans feel.

It ain't going to make a buyer appear, if anything the opposite.

Other fans will mock our desertion for years to come IMO.

This has garnered a fair amount of media coverage. It would be a shame if that momentum was not continued with an actual meaningful walk out at the game. Those there have the right to do whatever they want of course, but some don't appear to understand the motivation behind it, or otherwise don't have a problem with the way the club is being run.

This has a chance of actually happening and if so showing some solidarity in the opposition to the way Ashley is running the club.

It's not an "out" campaign. It's a protest at the way the club is being run. It's people taking action to make a point.

It needs to be followed up by people not renewing imo, but nobody ever changed anything by doing nothing. Maybe this has no effect whatsoever, but it has a chance by focusing attention on the club for the wrong reasons. Doing nothing brings no focus and an absolute guarantee that nothing will change. That's why people are doing something.

It needs to be followed up by people not renewing imo, but nobody ever changed anything by doing nothing. Maybe this has no effect whatsoever, but it has a chance by focusing attention on the club for the wrong reasons. Doing nothing brings no focus and an absolute guarantee that nothing will change. That's why people are doing something.

Well said.

By the way, I'm acutely aware that if the majority of this board was opposed to the walkout, CT would be posting today telling us all why it makes sense and why we should be behind it. So in that sense, we're all wasting our time indulging him, but any negativity about the walkout (real or simply designed to be contrary) needs snuffing out imo.

It's not an "out" campaign. It's a protest at the way the club is being run. It's people taking action to make a point.

A bit ironic to those outside Newcastle that the team finishing 9th has a walkout whilst the fans of the team getting relegated, remain, supporting their team.

That's how I see the pr fall out from this.

By the way, I'm acutely aware that if the majority of this board was opposed to the walkout, CT would be posting today telling us all why it makes sense and why we should be behind it. So in that sense, we're all wasting our time indulging him, but any negativity about the walkout (real or simply designed to be contrary) needs snuffing out imo.

This, I was trying to persuade my Dad last night. I think there is just so much apathy in the stands (which is understandable on more than one level) that many don't see this as being able to achieve much. But something is always better than nothing. This could be the start of a serious momentum for change, and if it isn't well - at least you'll get an extra 30 minutes drinking time and can say "I was there when we walked out early' :lol:

Come on CT get off your shitbox and swim with your comrades, for once in your life.

You're trying to reconcile entirely different issues because you're stupid. If the bottom team in League 2 are supporting their team as they drop out of the league, does that mean every other club can have no complaints about anything.

A bit ironic to those outside Newcastle that the team finishing 9th has a walkout whilst the fans of the team getting relegated, remain, supporting their team.

That's how I see the pr fall out from this.

Alreet Max?

:lol: Today is the first match I've wanted to go to in about 2 years, that must give me some right to tell every other cunt what to do, yeah? Edited by trophyshy