Happy Face

#60minwalkout

I will be seriously impressed if a significant portion of the crowd does this. probably >20%

If there's no walk-out at 60 minutes there should be no complaints at all about Pardew being Newcastle's manager for the next 6 seasons.

need big big numbers for it to be worthwhile, if they got 1000 to do it i'd be surprised (which it won't be near tbh)

i can't see the majority of those that have paid their hard earned walking out - especially if we're winning. the bedsheet brigade and the crowd collectively singing for pardew and ashley's head would probably be more effective, and probably slightly less difficult to pull off.

I'm happy to do it like. Would be a lot more likely to happen if they flyer'd people going into the ground. There will be an awful lot of people in the ground who have no idea what twitter is

If it happens I think it's a good thing, but why 60 minutes? Personally I'd have thought it would have been better to do it earlier in the game or not go in to the ground at all?

Why don't you just not show up for one time sake, leave the fuckin seats empty from the start. Let them have no support, the players are obviously as cunty as the rest of them. Will give you good media coverage, stating a point to the whole world.

Why don't you just not show up for one time sake, leave the fuckin seats empty from the start. Let them have no support, the players are obviously as cunty as the rest of them. Will give you good media coverage, stating a point to the whole world.

Yup

Not sure if I'm going but I'm not walking out if I do & either way I certainly won't be telling season ticket holders what to do from the comfort of my home.

against cardiff at this stage "not going" means nothing

Say 20k don't don't up against cardiff

it'll be, end of season, nothing to play for, playing a team we've no real connection to, who are also shite

if 20k got up and walked outta that match on 60mins that's a much bigger deal, as it's an organised protest rather than being able to bluff it off like the above.

not going and having an attendance for 30k against a decent team but cardiff.. no

Not sure if I'm going but I'm not walking out if I do & either way I certainly won't be telling season ticket holders what to do from the comfort of my home.

why on earth would you go if you're not a season ticket holder though, you'd need to be mental to want to attend that dross off a game

If there's loads that walk out then great, but there'll be a load of people in their seats looking for people to make the move towards the exit before them. The organisation needs to be spot on or it'll just be an "I'll see how many leave and if there's not many I'll just stay in me seat"

why on earth would you go if you're not a season ticket holder though, you'd need to be mental to want to attend that dross off a game

See some mates. Kiss the season goodbye. Have a drink. Might be getting work tickets anyway. :up:

oooooo free tickets? fair enough thought you were buying them for a minute

It's embarrassing man. If you go support the 11, if you don't want to do that stop at home.

yeah you said flipflop, that's more embarrassing , "ben arfa is a poor mans jonas"