What's your current Phone?

Christmas Tree

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye that's one. And you tried to pass off my Happy Valley recommendation as your own in the recommend me something to watch thread too, when you were clearly only watching it cos I told you to. :razz:

Having one of those awful afternoons trying to navigate a new phone, download favourite apps, and input username / password combinations til I'm blue in the face!!!

Anyway, I can't find spotify o n Google play,?

What phone did you get anyway?

HTC one mate

Very happy with it but after five or so years on iphone its a bit of a head fuck getting sorted.

A week or two it will be fine.

The sound is superb.

(Worth pointing out that anyone can get 30% monthly tarrif discount of o2 by simply going to o2/open and getting a code.

Cheers HF, I think when I was searching about 20 results appeared before spotify so I couldnt see it.

Is there an android itunes where you plug your phone in and stuff syncs?

You don't need to plug your phone in. Just set Google music up on your PC to sync with your music folder.

Owt you add will be accessible in the cloud immediately and downloadable to your phone by pressing the pin.

You don't need to plug your phone in. Just set Google music up on your PC to sync with your music folder.

Owt you add will be accessible in the cloud immediately and downloadable to your phone by pressing the pin.

Ah rightyo :)

That's gonna be a no kids around job.

You might need them around to help you.

That's so true :lol:

Spent about 90 minutes trying to get tapatalk working and requesting new passwords.

Pulling out what little hair I have left until one of them suggested checking my junk mail box.

That said its definitely a head fuck moving over.

That's so true :lol:

Spent about 90 minutes trying to get tapatalk working and requesting new passwords.

Pulling out what little hair I have left until one of them suggested checking my junk mail box.

That said its definitely a head fuck moving over.

I'll send the bairn over. He'll have it sorted for you in no time. I think Ant is remotely brainwashing him to be his next IT geek/minion-thing.

Things I'm puzzled by today.

1. I'm seem to have several options for saving contacts. Do I just save them to the phone or Google or some other place?

2. I used to have stuff / reminders etc set up in the calender, but the one on the phone doesn't seem as capable.

3. Ringtones and text alerts are hopeless xylophone tunes. Other than using some pop tunes, is it possible to get other alerts ringtones?

Not all doom and gloom though. Living the screen size, the sound and the 4g :)