Cars

Christmas Tree

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shave my head as well ;)

it's a 3lt car that does 0-60 in 5.5seconds 261bhp, yes most men would not like a car like that, i'm sure most are happier in a 1.6 focus or 2.0 diesel with isofix points for a rugrat seats :razz:

In all seriousness was at lights other week day i got the roof motor fixed and a depressed looking lad wound the window of his scenic down (couple of kids in the back) and said "gotta enjoy that when the weathers like this!"

so i'm not bothered lol rather have the midlife crisis car while i'm only 32

I hope you just stared blankly at him from behind your aviators and then floored it when the lights changed, holding his gaze.

Can't remember if I posted this but I've signed up for an electric car. I was paying £300 all in for my 116d + £140 diesel a month.

New car is £180pm + £40 insurance and I'll charge it at work every day for nowt. Top spec so get the usual shite, sat nav, leather seats etc.

Should be £200 ish better off a month and we will use the wife's car for long distance drives

9FF66AE9-2FC1-4E1A-B238-84F5F7416C66_zps

It's one of those pcp jobs. You technically are buying it but you give it back after two years with no charge.

I'd imagine the above car was nearer £400 pm on the same sheme though?

250 through salary sacrafice for the basic model plus free insurance.