Cars

Christmas Tree

Get my leaf tomorrow :)

It's not exactly a sexy car but it's got a Bose 7 speaker stereo, iphone remote heating, heated seats and steering wheel and 360 degree camera amongst other things. And plugging it in for free at work should mean I never have to pay a penny to run it for the next 2 years

51323FD0-56C0-447F-819E-9E89ED2AA27C_zps

(Mine is black leather, not white)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just traded my 325 that the BMW garage said was going to cost £7-8k to fix for £6k against a new Audi Q5 s line. After telling BMW to feck off I took it to two local garages. Neither mechanic could find anything wrong with it and it sailed through its mot before we dispatched it. Lesson learned.

Could be worse, could have just purchased a Chelsea tractor like me. SUVs aren't essential in zone 2 London. I just need more space for an expanding family and couldn't bring myself to buy an estate. You may as well give up and admit you're over the hill once you're driving one of those fuckers

Turns out the electric charge point I had installed at my house is bust. It's kind of an essential part of having a leccy car :lol:

Can you not rub the batteries in your hand? That always gives mine an extra bit of juice.

really? i love the likes of this tbh, think look great and they're no slouch

img0858a.jpg

Painting go faster stripes on a matching pair of grey slippers and cardigan from m&s doesn't make them cool.

Estate cars are for the middle aged, low profile tyres or not.

• 1 year later...

I fucking hate all these Mitsubishi PHEVs that have sprouted up.

I rely on electric charge points at work and in town. I get 100 miles to a charge at a push.

These PHEVs are basically 2 litre diesel pretend 4x4s with a tiny electric engine in that will do 20-30miles to get around company car tax. Cunts at work plug them in for 12 hours despite them being fully charged after an hour or two.

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard