7 Years of Ashley

Happy Face

I think the first season back up was canny - as were some of the better games in the season finishing 5th but anything remotely decent has always had something rancid on it's shoulder - such as renaming the ground and generally being cunts. Europe was good too but there's always a sense and feel around the club that it's not yours and you're having the piss took out of you. The sense of hopelessness around the club these days feels like it's never going to shift. Pardew is unsackable, they won't spend a penny and I can never see it ending.

What does Ashley get out of it? I've lost a lot of the feeling I've had for the club and it's been replaced by a sense of loathing, in truth I can't stand the cunts.

I genuinely thought we had turned a corner after that season, that we could be going some place. What an idiot I was. The following summer and everything since then has fixed all that.

We're stuck with him as well. It's not a case of there not being a buyer, he doesn't want to sell. His main business has grown substantially since he bought us, with the aid of free advertising. Add that to the profits that he can fleece off us, and the prestige of owning a Premier League football club. Where are the drawbacks for him? All we're left to hope for is an artery to clog up