Online Betting

trooper

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Betway voided a bet on the ACN final yesterday that would have netted me a grand if successful, because they'd "mispriced the market". Seems like their problem rather than mine, but there's always something buried away in the T&Cs of online betting sites about covering their backs in extreme cases. Fortunately it was the first goalscorer market so I was happy enough to take the refund in hindsight. :lol:

Betfair is still my favourite though, especially for niche Eurovision bets. There's nothing quite like the feeling that you're taking money directly out of the hands of idiots.

No-one should need a recommendation on a gambling site. They all give away free money to new customers and you should exploit every one of those introductory offers to it's fullest extent before choosing for yourself which one you prefer.

http://www.freebets.co.uk/

Paddy Power always has a good range of NUFC specials though, so I like it.

:lol: Sorry to disappoint you but I was stone cold sober last night. I wish you health but I still think you are a bad person. It's a shame that when they had your skull cracked open that they could remove the part that controls your racism and bigotry but I guess they had to leave something in there. Unlike you I don't actually wish death on anyone so good luck with your treatment and I hope you make a full recovery. :good:

Well keep up the good work if you were stone cold sober last night. Your liver and kidneys need looking after 32. You think I'm a bad person, that is great, I think you're the biggest wank on the internet who I've come across and you can go back years on here when I said the same thing. You're a bell end of extreme arrogance and I invite you to be as cheeky as you are on here to my face if you ever make your first visit to St James'. I think I'm going back to 2007 when I first signed on here when I thought who the fuck is this cheeky Irish non-event, especially talking about football. Anyway good lad.

I think we all need to be a bit more lovely to one another.

Started the biggest dose of chemo I've ever had today, 4 chemo tablets and I feel iffy already. 7 sets of tablets in total. They've given me this stuff that prevents me from shitting myself too. Anyway 9 months and counting, although my latest scan is March 3rd to find out if my tumour is reappearing.

Edited by McFaul

You could have done with those tablets that stop you shitting yourself a few years back. ;) Ask for an ongoing supply.

:lol:

Hey I've followed through twice in my life! Not many can say it's that few times for them.