What would you change?

The Fish

The same hyypia who just resigned from Brighton after only winning 1 in 18?

Kk

sami hyypua is just misunderstyood in brighton, just you wait what he can do in his next club. The man is not a bad manager he proved that in Leverkusen. Im sure he wpould do great in the future. Tits

Alreet precious :lol:

Anita instead perhaps? Colback is very good at what he does. We didn't buy him to be a David Silva

Which is what exactly? Genuine question as I don't see what he's good at.

He keeps the ball moving nicely. I actually don't think he makes the tackles that you seem to be suggesting which get the morons on side.

He's not a great player by any means but he's very consistent at a decent level. And we certainly don't have anyone better than him to sit in midfield.

Whoscored.com says

2 assists

89% pass completion

2.2 interceptions

2 tackles

1.5 key passes a game

But away from stats I think he's much better at linking defence & attack than Tiote and provides some much needed impetus.

I don't think he's amazing but I think that this team playing Pardew's football needs a player like Jack Colback and he's performing well in that role.

He's only ever going to give a 7-8/10 performance, but he'll always give that at least.

He keeps the ball moving nicely. I actually don't think he makes the tackles that you seem to be suggesting which get the morons on side.

He's not a great player by any means but he's very consistent at a decent level. And we certainly don't have anyone better than him to sit in midfield.

He doesn't even sit though. He just runs about aimlessly and goes missing.

Arsenal away for example, Tiote gets loads of stick and rightly so a lot of the time at the moment.

Yet he made 87 passes compared to Colback's 37. Colback is meant to drive the midfield on more when Tiote is playing whereas Tiote's job is to sit and break the play up. Yet he is the one showing for the ball and at least trying to make things happen. In comparison to Colback who just hid.

He doesn't even sit though. He just runs about aimlessly and goes missing.

I disagree.

I agree with Alex saying we don't necessarily need both him and Tiote in a lot of home games but a lot of the time we've been short of options. Midfield wise we don't have anyone else centrally that we could really replace either of them with but of course we could go completely off the wall and play 2 up top.