Deconstructing the Ashley model

Makom

That's an essay to you? It was a few paragraphs. It wouldn't take a competent reader more than 30 seconds to read, if that.

you even numbered and added chapter headings to each paragraphs man. don't forget your glossary, appendices and index next time.

you even numbered and added chapter headings to each paragraphs man. don't forget your glossary, appendices and index next time.

I'll be sure to just use pictures next time. I want you to feel included in the debate, after all.....

even the thread title reads like an essay man - Deconstructing the Ashley model ffs :lol:

what's next? comparing and contrasting the ashley and shepherd regimes? maybe with the aid of a Venn diagram and a series of charts?

Good lad, fancy popping back up North for a day or two, might need your skills at my workplace. :lol:

"Free estimates, no job too small" :)

The kitchen fitters said theyd give me half their price for the job if I finish the cunt off before bank holiday monday :lol:

Just noticed this :lol:

Cattle prod/taser?

No, I put the heating on and the cable for the as-yet-unfitted bathroom mirror light became liive, which he grabbed with his bare hand :lol: I dont know why I'm laughing, it wasnt my fault (someone else tested and marked the circuits up incorrerctly) but I'm in a fair bit of bother for it,school of thought is I should have taken more care, which is technically correct, but short of testing the whole fuckin installation again after the owner's fuckin son had done it last week...anyway, all of which is more interesting than Mako's self indulgent, aggrandising bullshit-fest which opened this thread. More column inches have been wasted on the fucker lately than he's had hot dinners, which is clearly a huge amount. Blokes a cunt, two relegations in 6 years will tell its own story; i.e in this sphere of his empire he's a fuckin failure, simple as that.

even the thread title reads like an essay man - Deconstructing the Ashley model ffs :lol:

what's next? comparing and contrasting the ashley and shepherd regimes? maybe with the aid of a Venn diagram and a series of charts?

That still doesn't make it an essay you tool. Do you even know what an essay is? The way you're whining here, it sounds to me like you're describing something more like an academic thesis.

"Free estimates, no job too small" :)

The kitchen fitters said theyd give me half their price for the job if I finish the cunt off before bank holiday monday :lol:

No, I put the heating on and the cable for the as-yet-unfitted bathroom mirror light became liive, which he grabbed with his bare hand :lol: I dont know why I'm laughing, it wasnt my fault (someone else tested and marked the circuits up incorrerctly) but I'm in a fair bit of bother for it,school of thought is I should have taken more care, which is technically correct, but short of testing the whole fuckin installation again after the owner's fuckin son had done it last week...anyway, all of which is more interesting than Mako's self indulgent, aggrandising bullshit-fest which opened this thread. More column inches have been wasted on the fucker lately than he's had hot dinners, which is clearly a huge amount. Blokes a cunt, two relegations in 6 years will tell its own story; i.e in this sphere of his empire he's a fuckin failure, simple as that.

And entering a football thread to whine about how you feel your being wrongly blamed for nearly killing a workmate isn't self-indulgent? Put it in General Chat like a normal person, and maybe you'll get some live-ly debate, or at the very least a whiney deconstruction of your writing style.

That still doesn't make it an essay you tool. Do you even know what an essay is? The way you're whining here, it sounds to me like you're describing something more like an academic thesis.

perhaps you could prepare a power point presentation explaining the difference?

perhaps you could prepare a power point presentation explaining the difference?

Do you have the attention span required for a Power Point presentation? I mean, this 'essay' taxed you pretty hard by the sounds of it. I don't wan't you to be cranky before nap time.

Do you have the attention span required for a Power Point presentation? I mean, this 'essay' taxed you pretty hard by the sounds of it. I don't wan't you to be cranky before nap time.

i wouldn't say it was taxing, but it was so boring that it made me consider sticking pins in my eyes.

i wouldn't say it was taxing, but it was so boring that it made me consider sticking pins in my eyes.

Wow. Maybe you should take some pills or something; normally people wouldn't have such a bad reaction to 30 seconds worth of reading on a football topic in the football forum. I've been bored to tears by our exchange here, and I find your inability to explain your petty cuntishness quite tiresome, yet I still feel quite mentally balanced if I'm being honest.

Wow. Maybe you should take some pills or something; normally people wouldn't have such a bad reaction to 30 seconds worth of reading on a football topic in the football forum. I've been bored to tears by our exchange here, and I find your inability to explain your petty cuntishness quite tiresome, yet I still feel quite mentally balanced if I'm being honest.

yes, but normally people wouldn't be subjected to reading one of your persuasive analyses.

apologies for the petty cuntishness, but you're going to need to grow some thick skin if you're going to last the course on here. sort of explains why there are so few of us.

yes, but normally people wouldn't be subjected to reading one of your persuasive analyses.

apologies for the petty cuntishness, but you're going to need to grow some thick skin if you're going to last the course on here. sort of explains why there are so few of us.

This should be our forum motto or something :lol:

:lol:

Mako: Don't worry about Dr. Gloom I don't think he's even a real doctor. I thoroughly enjoyed what ever it is you were talking about in that thing you said.

Edited by toonotl

cba to read the OP, but I think of Ashley as an old school dictator.....he issues the occasional rambling edict (on the way home after a curry and 8 pints of Carling) which his scuttling minions then attempt to implement. Presumably another phone call follows several months later for "clarification" purposes.

I doubt there's a business model other than Ashley wanting to put no money in. As Alex said in another thread, if there was any method to this madness we'd have top coaches and a shit hot academy pumping out talent

Apparently you did...but funnily enough only when someone else posted it as supposedly their own thoughts.

I didn't say I disagreed with every single one of your posts. I said I don't read them because you're a boring cunt.

cba to read the OP, but I think of Ashley as an old school dictator.....he issues the occasional rambling edict (on the way home after a curry and 8 pints of Carling) which his scuttling minions then attempt to implement. Presumably another phone call follows several months later for "clarification" purposes.

I doubt there's a business model other than Ashley wanting to put no money in. As Alex said in another thread, if there was any method to this madness we'd have top coaches and a shit hot academy pumping out talent

He grew Sports Direct from nothing. You just don't do that unless you're obsessive about detail. I don't doubt he's hands off regards the running NUFC, but not to the point of laxity you're describing. It'd say the directors will definitely be working under strict and detailed edicts - I'd imagine Charnley has very strict guidelines for what he can and can't spend and negotiate (to the point of probably being told the over/under), and I doubt that there is anything like the sort of flexibility in the management that you'd need to be able to decide how many coaches to employ in the academy.