survival sunday™ - Newcastle crowned North East Top Dogs™ for the 4th year in a row!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walking distance I'm guessing. If he's still in the area he went to school in. Of course, maybe he's moved and actually lives in Sunderland now, in which case, yes, three miles.

So Stevie doesn't post much at the moment, how does a mealy mouthed Johnny come lately Mackem interloper whos only been irritating the tits off us for a few weeks know where he lives?...

m12qm.jpg

So Stevie doesn't post much at the moment, how does a mealy mouthed Johnny come lately Mackem interloper whos only been irritating the tits off us for a few weeks know where he lives?...

He said he went to the same school as Carver at some point in the Carver thread, and it seems to me from other things he's said, that he still lives in the same area, or close by. It was memorable because it's not far from me, and it's one of the very rare times I've seen someone on here say they actually come from the city. Made a change from being called a mackem cunt by people on the other side of the world or elsewhere in the UK. My estimate of how many posters on here actually live in the city goes down by the day. It seems to me there might be more people on here from the Aussie Newcastle than actually live close enough to me to call me a mackem to my face without taking the day off work.

Having half a heed might make me a thick cunt, but never in my life have I pretended to be some cunt else. FFS. Do you sit in the Milburn by any chance???

I wish you bastards had gone down

Knew you wouldnt though , because of Hull , the shitness they are

Never mind always next year !!!

How was it anything to do with Hull you inbred cunt? We finished above your rabble and Villa, so if Hull had been better Villa would have been down. Always next year for your bunch too.

He said he went to the same school as Carver at some point in the Carver thread, and it seems to me from other things he's said, that he still lives in the same area, or close by. It was memorable because it's not far from me, and it's one of the very rare times I've seen someone on here say they actually come from the city. Made a change from being called a mackem cunt by people on the other side of the world or elsewhere in the UK. My estimate of how many posters on here actually live in the city goes down by the day. It seems to me there might be more people on here from the Aussie Newcastle than actually live close enough to me to call me a mackem to my face without taking the day off work.

I piss black and white, I did go to Carver's school, I had 6 years on and off in London working, had 29 in Newcastle, and now have had nearly 2 in South Shields. It won't be forever though it's just till wor lass has finished Uni and even then I have neets like the neet in Newcastle as I haven't seen my nephews and sister for a few month. I haven't read much of your pish, but every one here presumes you're a mackem. Why do you think that is?

I wish you bastards had gone down

Knew you wouldnt though , because of Hull , the shitness they are

Never mind always next year !!!

Hull could have won 10-0 and still have gone down you daft git. :lol:

Having half a heed might make me a thick cunt, but never in my life have I pretended to be some cunt else. FFS. Do you sit in the Milburn by any chance???

:lol: that's not what I meant, I dont have a fuckin clue where you live and I've posted on here for the best part of a decade, I was literally asking why some dick from wearside would know? I certainly wasn't inferring that you were him :lol:

I was thinking its someone from the past, or someone banned etc..

Edited by PaddockLad

:lol: that's not what I meant, I dont have a fuckin clue where you live and I've posted on here for the best part of a decade, I was literally asking why some dick from wearside would know? I certainly wasn't inferring that you were him :lol:

If I was pretending to be a mackem I swear to god, being born a catholic, I'd be crying my heart out at confession every Sunday for the rest of my life.

I live in a place called Horsely Hill now, for lots of reasons. It's actually the same place where Happy Face spent most of his life and wor lass wants to move to the toon more than life itself thank fuck, just as well. I like it but I've had more arguments than you could possibly believe with Sunderland fans in pubs and bookies. Cunts. One night the mackems got beat 1-4 off Palace and I ended up on the E6 which was full of Sand-dancers in mackem tops, I went around the bus asking the lot of them what the score was, and about 5 of them threatened to do me in. That's what happens after months and months of utter piss taking from them fuckers. Living in Horsely Hill makes me hate Sunderland even more.

I haven't read much of your pish, but every one here presumes you're a mackem. Why do you think that is?

You tell me. I honestly couldn't tell you, because it's pure shite. I can only assume it's because I've pissed them off or otherwise embarrassed them over something or other (such as in here with this Burnley nonsense), and they've assumed that by calling me a mackem it will annoy me and count as some kind of victory for them. Psychology of the Playground and all that.

Stevie- doth protest too much.

Plastic Mackem. ;)

'Ere a dinnit narr what ye tarkin abuuut man. Suuunlun peypul geev the Narth Eyst a good nayum. Yeeyz mags are scooom.