What's your Ubble age

Gemmill

Your Ubble age is 31 years (27 to 34 years)

It's as well they don't ask about drink or job/shifts as I'm pretty sure that would be a bit higher. (I'm 41). There was a medical study done at an old workplace and nationally the life expectancy levels were generally lower for shiftworkers. About a decade later I'm still on shifts although presently it's a slightly better shift but this will change again no doubt.

Now I've switched to 9-5 I feel like I've got much more energy.

Mind you, my place had fucked up "patterns"; I could work 6 12hr shifts one week, finish 7am on the sunday morning, then be back in work at 7am on the Monday, followed by 3 days off day shift on the friday and a night shift on the Saturday.

Mostly because the Peter Principle seems to have found fertile ground in the public sector and their support functions.

Night shift must properly mess with you. My chakras couldn't cope with it.

Haven't done a night shift for about 18 months so that's been a big bonus but unfortunately it's in the post for next year through no reason other than wankers interfering with shift patterns that nobody wants. There's no extra days/tonnage required so it's change for the sake of it driven by cunts who don't have to work it. Never done a permanent day shift for about twenty years.

I've happily done nights for nearly 10 years but I'm struggling with it at the moment. It's doing nothing for my mood.

D143752F61D1522CB90EF6DCDFC973F9.jpg

"Turn the lights down, Cath.......Grab a glass.......Let's get some music going on........Let's work on that mood.......Yeah."

So, there I was getting angry at not being able to figure out why this bastard test thinks I'm going to die well beyond my years, when I remembered that for the question that says rate your health, I said poor. :blush2: Stupid machine doesn't know a pessimist when it sees one clearly. No word of a lie, every other question there I answered was in my favour.