Newcastle Utd V Watford / 3pm KO // SJP

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for the people who insisted to me during the window that McLaren was a decent enough coach that if he got a bit of backing from Fat Mike we'd at the very least perform better than we did under Pardew.

I told them that they didn't know what the fuck they were talking about, that there was nothing in McLaren's record to support that hypothesis, that there was nothing in Penfold's record to support that hypothesis, that there was nothing in Fat Mike's record to support that hypothesis, and you were all simply doing what Fat Mike wanted by letting blind hope convince you that signing up for another season of this shit just because we stayed in the top flight was somehow a good way of spending a football season.

Fuck me. I refuse to even go to the bother of faffing on with a stream to watch this shit. As for going to the pub - hell the fuck no - who wants that depression in their lives? This is enough to induce alcoholism, and I'm old enough to know that being pissed off and pissed is not a good look for me (tends to lead to encounters with Northumbria's finest)

Stick Smokey and the Bandit on instead, keep boycotting this basket case of a club, and just hope that we will be relegated this season to hopefully persuade Fat Mike that there's no future in owning the club, and if he doesn't go, console yourself he at least won't be making money hand over fist out of turning us into a national joke on the biggest stage of all.

It's our only hope. Mark my words. I've been proven right so many times on here it's not even funny anymore.

A stopped clock tells the right time twice a day. You've managed once a lifetime.