Kodi

Christmas Tree

Said he's stepping away from it but hasn't said it's not going to keep going. It's been working really well so it will be a shame if it goes but I'm sure there will be a replacement on the beast soon enough.

Maybe not

7c8bfd3e83f67dca1f1e37c0b07fb2ab.jpg

Edited by Christmas Tree

Maybe not

7c8bfd3e83f67dca1f1e37c0b07fb2ab.jpg

I really don't undertsand why some of the developers have twitter or facebook accounts when they just get a load of shit from morons if streams or their add on isn't working so well. And I don't understand why anyone thinks these people who are just doing their add on as a hobby will be able to have it spot on all the time. If you want that, pay for sky.

Has the smell of a flounce to it :lol:

First of all I want to say a big thank you for all your support and kind words over these last few months..Thank you for making the build what it is without you lot supporting me and the builds I wouldn't be where I am now! Thank you so much!

I think now is the best time walk away from this or a least take a break! Kodi is not the Kodi I got in to a few years back its was fun and a bit of banter!

Now it's full of nobs/key board gangster and people who take the piss and people who strip down a build and pass it on as there's! Not everyone is like this don't get me wrong but when you do this for free spend hours a day on it and just get the piss took out of you then it's time to move on..People with Iptv stalker I won't leave you in the lurch and I will be here 24/7 to give you what you need! I might come back in a couple of months and update the builds but at this moment in time I will focus on me and my family!

Once again people with or want Iptv stalker I will be here to support you!

Thank you all take care

"Woe to you, oh Earth and CT, for the Bastard sends the beast with crap,
Because he knows the time is short...
Let him who hath Kodi reckon the bloatedness of the beast
For it is a bloated number,
Its number is Six hundred and sixty six add-ons."

well the amazon fire stick i ordered has just arrived but I know have a quandary as to what add ons to download on it - help?

Phoenix also has lots of football. Money Sport, Dexter (although I'm not sure what's happening with that), Zem TV, PAK India and Sports Devil should have you covered.

yeah phoenix, SALTS and sportsdevil seem to be ticking all the boxes for me :)

Having fiddled with the aeon flux skin I'm discovering how easy the front page is to personally and make it do what I want, there doesnt seem like there was much advantage having the beast after all!

What I am struggling with now is how to show the kodi shortcut on the amazon prime home page, Ive read a few guides and perhaps Im a bit tired but got it seems long winded! anyone any experience in doing that?

yeah phoenix, SALTS and sportsdevil seem to be ticking all the boxes for me :)

Having fiddled with the aeon flux skin I'm discovering how easy the front page is to personally and make it do what I want, there doesnt seem like there was much advantage having the beast after all!

What I am struggling with now is how to show the kodi shortcut on the amazon prime home page, Ive read a few guides and perhaps Im a bit tired but got it seems long winded! anyone any experience in doing that?

Takes about 10 - 15 minutes adding fire starter via ES File explorer. After install you just double click your remote to go to Kodi.

I had it on my Firestick when I first got it, but found the stick kept crashing. Removed it and haven't had an issue since.

May just have been unlucky.

Easiest way is to stick it in your HDMI on your telly and install it through Amazon. It's a piece of piss and takes less than 10 minutes.

http://www.htpcbeginner.com/install-kodi-on-fire-tv-without-adb-fire-computer/

Once you've done that you can use the same method to install Fire Starter. This lets you launch Kodi / return to Amazon by double clicking the home button.

@@Gemmill

Yes you did ;)