Kodi

Christmas Tree

• 4 weeks later...

Being using Durex build for a while. Working superbly although as with most unpaid add ons, quality of Newcastle matches has been poor.

Instead come matchday I just put Nufc stream into twitter and then cast from phone to TV which has been working very well.

19 minutes ago, adios said:

Let my Real Debrid run out to use normal streams for all of about ten minutes.  FUCK that. :lol:  

Is this more for live streams? I really never have a problem watching a film / tv series on normal add ons.

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I would if I watched more than just Newcastle matches.

I basically only watch Newcastle matches too and it's totes worth it, bae.

Just now, Christmas Tree said:

Is this more for live streams? I really never have a problem watching a film / tv series on normal add ons.

Compared to the experience of using Real Debrid, normal streams are a pain for me.  Click once, watch film/episode vs click once, then click ten times to cancel openload verification etc before finding a decent link.  I think it costs me less than €3 a month.

One just works, one works fine for something you don't have to pay for.  So it's just a matter of priorities.

VPN's

As far as I'm aware no end users have ever been taken to court for streaming a video so why are people buying VPN's. I don't think any judge has yet declared the act of streaming is illegal and no film body is even contemplating trying to sue an end user. Isnt this just a scam where a lot of "geeks" are laughing all the way to the bank?

Yes, I agree they're a waste of money right now, though I wouldn't class them as geeks.

I guess from your perspective anyone who can button their own shirt without assistance is a geek though.

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Seems like the streaming service we all (?) use for the sport has well and truly been shitting the bed the last few weeks and not a single working link for anything today. If anyone is using owt different, PM me the links.

Last two games I’ve just put “nufc stream” into twitter, loaded game on phone and cast to TV. Worked very well.