Utter fucking jizzbuckets v Reading

wykikitoon

Predict the score  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's painfully obvious that this fucking useless set of spineless cunts isn't going to go on some kind of crazy run of good form. No point in waiting until we're cut adrift. And no point in letting him waste anymore money on complete fucking shite

Jesus :lol:

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I was on radio :lol:

I'll try it next time.

Might be better off sticking with the wireless mate. Though it improved marginally when I realised you could get rid of the comments which obscured the view of the action by swiping left.

I'm not choosing not to be on it I genuinely want him to succeed! The realist in me is looking at 2 upcoming away fixtures and knowing what to expect though.

We may not run away with the league like we did last time. First two games were a wake up call but it's a long old season, we've got a class manager and the transfer window is still open. He'll have us at the business end of the table once we're into autumn.

It was good to have that Periscope on if for nowt else but to actually understand sort of what was going on, that Mick Lowes is a total fucking moron, he regularly takes 4 minutes or so to blab on about something while the game is on going. He also was pretty unclear who had gotten the penalty second half in all (for the 2nd match in a row).

It was good to have that Periscope on if for nowt else but to actually understand sort of what was going on, that Mick Lowes is a total fucking moron, he regularly takes 4 minutes or so to blab on about something while the game is on going. He also was pretty unclear who had gotten the penalty second half in all (for the 2nd match in a row).

Yeah, they're fucking awful commentators for radio tbf.

Rafa OOT! (you fucking spastic :lol:)

How do you realistically expect the season to pan out? I don't expect or want us to sack Rafa btw. But I do think this team will fail and he'll leave because it isn't good enough or mentally strong enough. And by that point the season will be a write off.