• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Legalise and tax.

I know it's a long article but it's well worth a read, even if Wired isn't exactly a medical journal.      Some highlights:    

Definitely sounds like a potential game changer. Even more so than boiling taps

The article mentions that the MSM are being pretty quiet about this issue though, which I find a bit odd - not in any nefarious way or anything, just in the sense that you'd think this would be all over the front pages. 4000 executions..? Is that not a big deal these days?

The war on drugs will never be won. The only solution is legalise/educate/regulate. Just how they did in Portugal, which is evidence this policy works. The real war is with the silly twats who want to declare war on drugs - and it will eventually be won. Just as prohibition was defeated in the US. I'm just amazed it's taking so long - think of all the tax revenues it would generate. No brainier basically.

I think we have a pretty in depth thread covering this subject already. No question Duterte is a massive cath word though.

The war on drugs will never be won. The only solution is legalise/educate/regulate. Just how they did in Portugal, which is evidence this policy works. The real war is with the silly twats who want to declare war on drugs - and it will eventually be won. Just as prohibition was defeated in the US. I'm just amazed it's taking so long - think of all the tax revenues it would generate. No brainier basically.

I think we have a pretty in depth thread covering this subject already. No question Duterte is a massive cath word though.

Switzerland also.

http://reformdrugpolicy.com/beckley-main-content/new-approaches/future-directions-for-drug-policy-reform/switzerland/

• 1 month later...