trooper

Mortar Board & Gown ?

Does anyone know we're we can get a mortar Board & Gown in Town for my daughter whose due to graduate in June/July it only seems like 5 minutes since I was saying how proud I was that she'd started the course to be an Early Years teacher & here we are 3 years on she's just handed in her 10,000 word dissertation I'm one proud dad. I've had my orders I'm not allowed to were my toon top on graduation day apparently even the brown ale ones unacceptable any ideas about the gown & hat please.

Don't you just hire them on the day?

I'm not sure Alex mate I thought we had to buy them I'll get my daughter to ask her tutor if nobody on here knows

kid brother had to book/hire his and it was different colour trim pending on what school his degree was from

Aye, I've always hired mine. Need to make sure it's the right outfit for the level of degree and university faculty etc.

Check out the big brains on Renton. "I've ALWAYS hired mine."

Check out the big brains on Renton. "I've ALWAYS hired mine."

You'd have thought, given how often he needs one, he'd have the hat and gown ready with interchangeable trims.

Absolutley buzzing Miss T went for her first interview to be a teacher today she's just recieved a phone call to say she's got the job. I'm so happy for her she doesn't graduate until 12th July :razz:

• Like 1

Congrats Mrs T. 

Get her indoctrinating the little beggars into the global conspiracies asap!

• Like 1