Trivia Questions

The Fish

54 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

:good:

Gtf out Alex you googled that :lol: 

I thought it might've been him but I did google to check (which is cheating I suppose). The mention of Domi put me in mind of him as I though there's bound to be one who isn't French and they were both around during the SBR era. Not sure why he popped into my mind tbh but I seem to remember him going back to Portugal but getting a mention on .com in there round-ups of former Newcastle players in relation to a move to France (and I probably checked nufc.com about twice a day instead of twice a month back then). 

Edited by Alex

1 minute ago, Alex said:

I thought it might've been him but I did google to check (which is cheating I suppose). The mention of Domi put me in mind of him as I though there's bound to be one who isn't French and they were both around during the SBR era. Not sure why he popped into my mind tbh but I seem to remember him going back to Portugal but getting a mention on .com in there round-ups of former Newcastle players in relation to a move to France (and I probably checked nufc.com about twice a day instead of twice a month back then). 

Lad at work got the question off sporcle a couple of weeks ago, had me twisting on it for a couple of days the fucker..

7 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Read the thread you lazy twat.

Correct ones are;

1. Shearer
  2. Ferdinand
  3. Cole
  4. Pedro
  5. Owen
  6. Nolan
  7. Wijnaldum
  8. Ba
  9. Carroll
  10. Shola
  11. Best
  12. Gayle

You're not counting Champions League hat tricks as "league" hat tricks are you? If so, Tino.