Other Games 18/19

26 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

They were a canny price Man Utd as well. Already shafted by just about every other team on my bet unfortunately. Including Bolton beating 2nd place Cardiff and Valencia losing at home for the first time this season

£442 off a fiver today. ;)

Had Man City, <30pts on the card index and >10 corners. 

Man City won, there was 1 yellow, and there were 10 corners...

Blackburn let me down for a silly 50p 9 match acca too. 

Won money on Arnautovic first goal scorer and the 3rd goal coming after the 36th minute, but that basically only covered my bets. 

53 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Plays on the edge. One of those you'd love if he played for us. Don't think that tackle he got booked for was particularly nasty though. Hope he turns up in Russia and plays like he does for Spurs.

Yellow card justified for the follow through.Cheating dirty diving cockney shithouse.Fuck the national team.

58 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Betting on us to concede first, wrong'un

I generally bet against us. 

An an emotional hedge bet has made these past months somewhat easier to bear.

1 hour ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Plays on the edge. One of those you'd love if he played for us. Don't think that tackle he got booked for was particularly nasty though. Hope he turns up in Russia and plays like he does for Spurs.

Good player, unlikely to live up to that purple patch he had, can dish it out but can’t take it imo, nothing admirable about that side of his game as it’s cowardly more than anything else. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if he does much at the World Cup 

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Good player, unlikely to live up to that purple patch he had, can dish it out but can’t take it imo, nothing admirable about that side of his game as it’s cowardly more than anything else. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if he does much at the World Cup 

Can say the same about Cabaye. It's not cowardly it's just competitiveness imo.

Aye, I don’t see the kicks, nips, trips and playacting from Alli or Bergkamp or Cabaye as a sign of “competitiveness”, it just shows me that they’re snidey cunts.