Other Games 18/19

29 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Brighton Stoke and West Brom ahead. A point off bottom as it stands. 4 points covering the bottom half of the table!

Brighton now level, dunno if a draw is the best result for us or not or have WHU winning ? 

WBA also level :unsure:

Just now, trooper said:

Half Time in the 3pm kick offs & we're in the bottom 3 :mad:

So many of the relegation threatened teams playing each other we were always going to drop some places no matter what the results were.

Unless they're all draws, i think :unsure:

15 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Under Fat Sam they are liable to go on a run that gets them right back in the relegation mix.

I hope so, but I doubt it. Walcott will score and make enough goals to keep them well safe.

Allardyce taking the 5-1 defeat on the chin, holding his hands up by slaughtering his players on BT. He might have got things wrong himself but if he did he kept it to himself. 'Big Sam furious' says the presenter. :lol:

Gets away with fucking murder, this cunt.

• Haha 1

He does like. The entire England controversy completely ignored and forgotten about.

Sad that the papers/TV can make or break man and he has a lot of friends in the media.