Ayatollah Hermione

Other Games 18/19

Same old england, over hyped youngster who hasn't started for his club in the league yet starting in a qualifier.

Jadon Sancho, leading assist maker in the bundesliga this season, played really well last match, on the bench...

7 minutes ago, strawb said:

And Hudson odoi just scored haha

It was barkley <_<

Sancho is on the bench, are the squads only 20 for these? 

Bound to happen mate, whenever I’m watching a match with mates and I slag someone off they do something class as soon as the words are out of my mouth.

Not sure of the squads but heard sancho has a knock somewhere

5 minutes ago, strawb said:

Bound to happen mate, whenever I’m watching a match with mates and I slag someone off they do something class as soon as the words are out of my mouth.

Not sure of the squads but heard sancho has a knock somewhere

I know, I'll bloody well stick with my disapproval either way though! :D 

Barkley is having a productive night!

Sterling has become a player I never thought he would, that 50 million move doesn't seem so outrageous these days.

10 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Barkley is having a productive night!

Sterling has become a player I never thought he would, that 50 million move doesn't seem so outrageous these days.

Another assist there for Sterling.

10 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Beating Eastern European shite 4-5-nowt every qualifying cycle is mint. Starting to see why Man City fans have a good time now.

We didn't used to be able to do that though, we always won but the games were shit.

12 minutes ago, Andrew said:

We didn't used to be able to do that though, we always won but the games were shit.

I’m not sure we’ve won in Montenegro before tbh.

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I meant going forward, ANDREW. If that is your real name

I know, I wasn't disagreeing with you.

I was reflecting on how shit the experience used to be even though we always cruised through qualifying

Sterling getting abuse again apparently. Makes me even happier we drubbed them. 

It’s class having so much positivity about this England side, even if we don’t win things it’s a good team to actually watch. So much better than watching Gerard and Lampard plod about putting in ridiculously half arsed performances while that fucking relaxed fit jean and rugby top wearing England band parped on in the background. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Howay said:

It’s class having so much positivity about this England side, even if we don’t win things it’s a good team to actually watch. So much better than watching Gerard and Lampard plod about putting in ridiculously half arsed performances while that fucking relaxed fit jean and rugby top wearing England band parped on in the background. 

Oh god the band!

Are they gone for good?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Oh god the band!

Are they gone for good?

I think they’re still there, with interesting football to watch we are probably not noticing them, that or Wembley might have a bit of atmosphere now :lol: 

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: the Great Escape music became the soundtrack for a shit performance in my mind

• Haha 1

Problem is UEFA and FIFA are so soft on shite like that. To think the Russian FA was only fined €25,000 for racist chanting but if some bloke shoves a flare up his hoop and sets it off it usually gets a bigger fine.