Jump to content

247

Members
  • Content count

    366
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

247 last won the day on May 25

247 had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

85 Excellent

About 247

  • Rank
    Reserve Team

Recent Profile Visitors

913 profile views
  1. mackem messageboard gold

    Rodwell seemed like he was fully taking the piss out of them ‘you playing on Saturday?’ ’not a fucking chance’
  2. Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

    He would if it meant Wilkinson’s or Poundland wouldn’t go out of business
  3. mackem messageboard gold

    I’ve watched a few as well it sfucking hilarious, the amount of times I’ve heard ‘the best fans in the world’ yet half of them deserted them since they left the premier league not to meantionn all the bewwwwws and fuck offs from them Grayson seemed a nice bloke but absolutely useless. Bain seems like he put on a nice guy act the whole time and even cattermole didn’t come across as much of a prick as I’d expect so that’s quite surprising. Coleman seems to much of a nicey matey manager for the situation they were in Anywya they are scum, sub human scum the state of most of them at footage of the games is extraordinary
  4. Class 3 points, they were completely shite mind
  5. Quality work by Manquilllo
  6. Why not just fucking cross it back in??
  7. Absolutely wank first half all round
  8. Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

    It’s sad that Kenyon seems to be the only ‘serious’ buyer apparently allegedly whatever. Kind of underwhelming compared to Stavely and no not just because she’s a fine piece of milf but just generally anyway still anyone except cunt off Ashley Still not happening imo
  9. Rafa Benitez

    Their twitter department must have just got off a 2 week bender and we must respect that
  10. The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

    Bit harsh on mr. essembee here, he delivers mackem news on a regular basis and ridicules them. He’s alright is mr. essembee
  11. Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

    Wait Kenyon is interested in Debenhams to?
  12. Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

    Debenhams you say?
  13. The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread 2018 -2019

    Depends on if Chelsea will pay 99% of his wage while he’s here, we’ll pay him the other 1% in discount sports direct goods and £10 taybarns vouchers
  14. Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

    Right, Kenyon don’t av tha fackin money the cant ain’t even offered me a curry so how’s he finkin that he can afford my fackin football club stupid cant. My names mike and Rafa cant have nuffink but if Debenhams need an emergency loan then I’m ya fackin man

Recent tweets

Toontastic Facebook

Donate to Toontastic

Keeping the lights on since... well ages ago
TT-Staff


×