Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Spiderman 2.

Shite.

Not saying I thought it was great, but out of curiosity, could you expand your criticism a little?

Lucky Number Slevin.

Absolutely loved it... The story line is brilliant and not what I expected.

I reckon you'd also like Kiss Kiss - Bang Bang.

well worth a watch

Spiderman 2.

Shite.

Not saying I thought it was great, but out of curiosity, could you expand your criticism a little?

Much preferred the first film which I thought was more enjoyable. The second one was pretty much exactly the same bog-standard superhero movie that I've seen many times before though. Spiderman 3 looks even worse imo.

The sandman parts of S3 loom shoddy and leaning more to the frivilous F4 and Hulk movies, rather than the darker Xmen and previous Spidermen movies.

I think Spiderman 2 suffered from the big hype that preceded it and a poor storyline. Doc Oc isn't a hero many people can associate with. Venom (the main bad guy in 3) is more a conflict within Peter Parker and as such (if played well) should be easier for the audience to get involved with.

I think low quality superhero films have ruined the genre for films like Xmen1&2, Spiderman and Batman Begins.

if you tally up the bad films against the good, the genre looks shit, but imo it's using a source with massive potential.

My main problem with the Spider man films is Tobey Maguire. He's dreadful.

Dunst isn't great shakes either mind...

Guest Patrokles

i am watching God Father

but I need sum help cant think of the film like the god father but it aint it had kirsty ally in it

can anyone help it is driving me mad

Look Who's Talking Too.

she was in "the Last Don", written by Mario Puzo but it was a tv show

cheers ur a star :icon_lol:

we holds these truths to be self evident.

:icon_lol:

Guest Patrokles

cheers ur a star :blush:

Good ol' google, eh? :icon_lol:

cheers ur a star :blush:

Good ol' google, eh? :icon_lol:

God no, Not Google, what kind of charlatan do you take me for <_<

It was the IMDB

:headphonedance:

Boogie Nights the first?

142750[/snapback]

Exactamundo.

Apparently Superman returns has a CGI groin so I look forward to seeing where that stands in the proud tradition of fake genitalia films.

Got round to watching it and it probably knocks Transamerica down to third in the list of fake genetalia films I can recollect.

I put it on with an open mind and the opening with Marlon Brando/original theme/original credits really got me ready to like it, but the blink and you'll miss it speed of John Williams credit evaporated all of my good will. The main theme IS Superman and I had to rewind the DVD twice to make sure it was his name that had flew by :icon_lol: That's not cricket Bryan Singer, shame on you.

I was able to restrain myself from ejecting the dvd and smashing it with a hammer and that worked out to be a canny choice. Routh is no Reeves, Bosworth is no Kidder and Spacey is nowhere near being Hackman but they never could be. The original Superman is almost perfect so this unoriginal moneyspinner wasn't really going to compete, all it could do was modernise the story with effects and blockbuster action sequences, and it does that very well. The aeroplane flooring was fantastic. The Bank robbery bullet time was exactly what you what you've always wanted to see from Superman but effects never allowed up to the time of nuclear man, and the ridiculously over the top continent launch was well executed.

How old was the kid supposed to be though? looked at least 7 or 8 to me. Superman's only supposed to have been gone 5 years? Did he not see Lois getting bigger before he left? And what a whore she is btw.

My main problem with the Spider man films is Tobey Maguire. He's dreadful.

Dunst isn't great shakes either mind...

You would though tbf.

Only if you like your women to be ginger, pasty skinned and with vampire-like incisors.

Guest Patrokles

Tony Takitani; I don't know whether I like it or not. I felt very disappointed, but at the same time, there was something interesting about it.