Film/moving picture show you most recently watched

Jimbo

Alex reduced to lies.

He mentions it 'Bowling for Columbine' according to wiki. It's how he managed to interview Charlton Heston. You titheed!

Also read on his website a while he was going to run against Heston as NRA president (as a protest, obviously).

What he does to Heston in that film is absolutely disgraceful, I can't stand the burger chomping twat.

I'm no fan of Moore but I can't find fault with his interview with Charlton Heston.

charlton_heston2.jpg

"From my cold dead hands." Twat.

Edited by Skol

Alex reduced to lies.

He mentions it 'Bowling for Columbine' according to wiki. It's how he managed to interview Charlton Heston. You titheed!

Also read on his website a while he was going to run against Heston as NRA president (as a protest, obviously).

What he does to Heston in that film is absolutely disgraceful, I can't stand the burger chomping twat.

I'm no fan of Moore but I can't find fault with his interview with Charlton Heston.

charlton_heston2.jpg

He did a complete hatchet job on Heston, that speech wasn't just after Columbine as it's showed in the film, it's from another conference altogether. So when he confronts Heston about it in the film (who has Alzheimers I think, as well), he has no idea what he's talking about.

I'm very anti-gun but no-one deserves that.

Alex reduced to lies.

charlton_heston2.jpg

He did a complete hatchet job on Heston, that speech wasn't just after Columbine as it's showed in the film, it's from another conference altogether. So when he confronts Heston about it in the film (who has Alzheimers I think, as well), he has no idea what he's talking about.

I think you're right when it comes to the speeches, it was canny misleading. I don't however have any sympathy for him during the interview.

Alex reduced to lies.

charlton_heston2.jpg

I think you're right when it comes to the speeches, it was canny misleading. I don't however have any sympathy for him during the interview.

What, for not knowing what the fuck Moore was on about when he asked him why he showed up at Columbine with the 'cold dead fingers' shit (when he actually was never there)?

Alex reduced to lies.

charlton_heston2.jpg

What, for not knowing what the fuck Moore was on about when he asked him why he showed up at Columbine with the 'cold dead fingers' shit (when he actually was never there)?

He didn't make the 'cold dead hands' quote in Columbine (although some people may have read it that way from the documentary. To me it seemed fairly clear it wasn't.) nor does Moore say that he did. All he says is that he came to Columbine after the shootings which many people thought was in poor taste. Charlton Heston doesn't even attempt to say 'I don't know what you're talking about' or make excuses, he's already on his feet walking out of the interview because of the question about the NRA meeting in Flint just after a little girl was shot dead.

I don't doubt Charlton Heston has Alzheimers but he knew well enough about the NRA meeting in Flint to talk about how it was only a quick morning stop and they were moving on in the afternoon etc. He's also shown giving an interview talking about the shooting which he later claimed to have known nothing about, although i'd guess that probably was down to his Alzheimers.

I don't think he was stitched up, Heston began to dig his own grave by going on about "great dead white guys" and blaming America's gun problems on their "multi-cultural society". In the interview he seemed quite coherent until the tough questions began to get asked.

Borat - Incredibly funny in bits (the ones where the Americans didn't have a fucking clue what was going on) but let down a bit by some of the set ups.

Stranger Than Fiction - Pretty good. Not the Will Ferrell Eternal Sunshine that it was touted as but more a high concept romantic comedy. It suffered a bit from not really being able to come up with an ending that matched the premise.

Batman Begins.

First time I've watched it in a while and is definitely the best superhero adaptation from the last couple of years to the big screen without a doubt.

Severance - I always thought Danny Dyer was a cock but this was alright

I thought the same about The Business, was expecting to hate it due to the Mockney twat, but I enjoyed it.

The Host.

Kinda disappointed given the quality of the cast and director.

I also suspect there was a few sly digs at american foreign policy within the film.

Severance - I always thought Danny Dyer was a cock but this was alright

I thought the same about The Business, was expecting to hate it due to the Mockney twat, but I enjoyed it.

I enjoyed the film but I enjoyed the soundtrack even more, like. 80's-tastic!

Just put Terminator 2 on.

Has to go down as one of my favourite films of all time.

It's been ages since I watched it as well but you do forget how great it really is.