Sports Direct United V Everton

trooper

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

Unreasonable for schar to help digne up apparently. +How wasn't it a fuckin corner

I loved Schar doing that btw, made Digne look pathetic. This Everton side are so poor btw, outside the top 6 the league is pretty weak, this side have spent a fortune and they’re crap. 

Good on Schar, he's been fouled to fuck continually then these two fuckwads rolling around on the floor like a pair of toddlers having a strop.

Do you think the referees review the first half during the break? Wonder how he could explain that decision? No doubt at some point we'll hear from a washed up ex-ref as to why it was the correct decision.

Edited by OTF

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

I can’t understand why Pickford wasn’t sent off.

The rules of the game dictate he walks. 

Because the ref is either bent as fuck or a cluelss fuckwit.

Edited by Bizza

Just now, Tom said:

I can’t understand why Pickford wasn’t sent off.

The rules of the game dictate he walks. 

Officials trying to make up for the clerical error when we had an opposing player sent off a few weeks back despite the by-law that states anything goes against Newcastle.

Co commentator doesn't know what he was trying to do. Can't bring himself to say "take him out"

That because hes a blue bindipper.  Has been wanking his toffee cock all afternoon over him.

Co commentator doesn't know what he was trying to do. Can't bring himself to say "take him out"

An absolute brain explosion from butter fingers and yet somehow his team gain a massive advantage from his instinctive cheating.

5 minutes ago, OTF said:

Good on Schar, he's been fouled to fuck continually then these two fuckwads rolling around on the floor like a pair of toddlers having a strop.

Do you think the referees review the first half during the break? Wonder how he could explain that decision? No doubt at some point we'll hear from a washed up ex-ref as to why it was the correct decision.

I think that’s the only weak bit of VAR, that decision wouldn’t have changed imo. The commentator said it was a yellow not a red, the referee saw the incident so iirc all VAR would do is say he should take another look IF the VAR ref thought it was a red, but I think it’s likely he’d go along with the ref as we will see when the ex-ref now pundit crew come out with their bullshit. 

1 minute ago, Howay said:

I think that’s the only weak bit of VAR, that decision wouldn’t have changed imo. The commentator said it was a yellow not a red, the referee saw the incident so iirc all VAR would do is say he should take another look IF the VAR ref thought it was a red, but I think it’s likely he’d go along with the ref as we will see when the ex-ref now pundit crew come out with their bullshit. 

VAR should have the ability to pull the ref as well. If something as obvious as that is referred back to them and they still get it wrong then correct the decision and send them down the tunnel. Effectively a red card offense being so incompetent. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OTF said:

VAR should have the ability to pull the ref as well. If something as obvious as that is referred back to them and they still get it wrong then correct the decision and send them down the tunnel. Effectively a red card offense being so incompetent. 

Agreed, I mean imo this is a big issue in football in general. I understand the ref has to be respected but they make horrific decisions like this which have massive impacts yet if Rafa says he was wrong he will get a fine, meanwhile Mason will continue reffing Pl games. 

The refs reports should be publicised after games.

Aye, guarantee he’d say Zouma was in coverage, there was no chance at all of that in reality as Rondon would have burst the net. 

Is it only me that thinks matt richie is fucking shit? He has done nothing but fuck up since the game started. He made a terrible clearence that cost newcastle the 1st goal. He missed a penalty and then gets muscled off the ball easier than a pushing a kid out the way in a sweet shop causing everto s second goal. Come on raffa sort ya fucking head out get richie off the field n get longstaff on that kid is playing mint

• Jaysus... 1

2 minutes ago, NewcastleFan said:

Is it only me that thinks matt richie is fucking shit? He has done nothing but fuck up since the game started. He made a terrible clearence that cost newcastle the 1st goal. He missed a penalty and then gets muscled off the ball easier than a pushing a kid out the way in a sweet shop causing everto s second goal. Come on raffa sort ya fucking head out get richie off the field n get longstaff on that kid is playing mint

You alreet hinny pet?