Living in China sounds about as much fun as living in Russia but I wouldn’t rule it out for £12m a year either.

Old hairy hands is desperate for chomps, the irrelevant Neanderthal, don’t give him the satisfaction of a bite.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, but leaving this football club aside for a moment, how was Rome?

People in Newcastle have been talking about my decision to move to China without knowing what happened behind the scenes during my three years at St James’ Park. I haven’t wanted to say too much

Stay and get fucked around by Ashley for another year on the same terms and maybe finish 11th vs. leave honourably at the end of your contract and take up a new job on triple the salary.  Very di

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Living in China sounds about as much fun as living in Russia but I wouldn’t rule it out for £12m a year either.

Old hairy hands is desperate for chomps, the irrelevant Neanderthal, don’t give him the satisfaction of a bite.

I'd be over there myself for £12m, beats painting voids in Gateshead haha

32 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Dalian have Carrasco and Hamsik playing for them, and are nearly finished a £250mil training complex too

The leagues a gimmick though, I think they can only sign 3 to 5 players outside of China, he's gone for the £12m no other reason. He'll be at West Ham or somewhere like that in a year

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Newbies have it all to prove mate, don’t take it personally 

Best laugh is, I probably know more about Newcastle than half the fuckers on here haha. For instance! Who did Lee Clark admire the most as manager?