Jump to content

Football Manager 22


Andrew
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

 

So I wasn't going to bother with this years installment until this week :lol:

 

Pleasantly surprised to find that it will be on Xbox Gamepass from release day (console and PC) so I won't even have to pay for it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Got issued an ultimatum by Al-Rumayyan in January of my first season: 9 points from the next 5 games.

Lost the first one at home to Southampton and and immediately resigned before he could give me any more shit. 

I am terrible at this game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Got issued an ultimatum by Al-Rumayyan in January of my first season: 9 points from the next 5 games.

Lost the first one at home to Southampton and and immediately resigned before he could give me any more shit. 

I am terrible at this game. 

No you're not. Your staff are terrible. You don't actually do anything.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, The Fish said:

No you're not. Your staff are terrible. You don't actually do anything.

I do touchline shouts and absolutely insane instructions when I go behind in matches. Which usually lead to us going even further behind. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Realised you can pay for players in annual instalments which makes the £200m first season limitation disappear. Spent £413m in the summer transfer window. 

I'm in breach of FFP rules obviously but I'm expecting the owners to inject some cash to fix this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Spent £500m in my first season and finished 4th.

£159m to spend in season 2 which I fully intend to turn into another £500m by loading up the instalments. 

Jesus christ :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lads, I don't know what to tell you. You aren't pushing your Board hard enough. 

I actually just spent the £159m without introducing instalments for season 2. Al-Rumayyan's got enough on his hands dealing with the instalment plan I've already put him on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't need to, I'm all about the wheeling and dealing. Plus they're spending wonga on the Dave Watson Academy, the THE FISH training ground and the extensions to St James' Park.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 29/11/2021 at 16:18, Gemmill said:

Spent £500m in my first season and finished 4th.

£159m to spend in season 2 which I fully intend to turn into another £500m by loading up the instalments. 

 

How did you get hold of £500m? :lol:

 

This is my team at the end of august in my first season, spent the entire £200m given + sales (Got Rafinha from Leeds as well but he broke his foot in a friendly and is out for 3 months)

ce84bb22e3e3588734276e5b91125ec2.png

Edited by 247
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, 247 said:

 

How did you get hold of £500m? :lol:

 

This is my team at the end of august in my first season, spent the entire £200m given + sales (Got Rafinha from Leeds as well but he broke his foot in a friendly and is out for 3 months)

ce84bb22e3e3588734276e5b91125ec2.png

 

3 x 12 month instalments for all signings. The game only counts the first of these instalments as being part of your season 1 £200m limit. 

 

So you can actually spend £600m right at the start of the game. If you're really good like me, you can just about manage 4th place off the back of it. :lol:

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, 247 said:

 

How did you get hold of £500m? :lol:

 

This is my team at the end of august in my first season, spent the entire £200m given + sales (Got Rafinha from Leeds as well but he broke his foot in a friendly and is out for 3 months)

ce84bb22e3e3588734276e5b91125ec2.png


Vlahovic is absolutely superb in this iteration, Ive had him on two saves and he’s utterly brilliant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Andrew said:


Vlahovic is absolutely superb in this iteration, Ive had him on two saves and he’s utterly brilliant.

 

24 in 17 for me by mid December :lol: Got him for £46m, he has a release clause of £77m to any club in the champions league so im gonna try tempt him with a new contract end of season when I hopefully finish 4th or higher 

Edited by 247
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.