a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

£50 seems to be the going rate for most matches I’ve been to this season! Which given the state of the ballot system/lack of youtube channel isnt many

I got a few in Strawberry corner, mainly treating it as a family thing - is that all safe standing now?

@Dr Gloom,

following on from registering on the fulham website to infiltrate the putney rd end for the fa cup game have you received an email saying tickets for our league game there are now available to purchase?

I did and after logging on I was unable to click on buy a ticket, was coming up as restricted offer. suppose this could be something to do with only having 2 loyalty points (2 more than I've got for newcastle!) or that it needs to reach a general sale first??

anyway..... couldn't see an explanation as to why I couldn't buy a ticket in t&c, just wondered if you'd given it a go?

tempted to ring them up but a bit concerned the accent might give it away!

:lol:

12 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

@Dr Gloom,

following on from registering on the fulham website to infiltrate the putney rd end for the fa cup game have you received an email saying tickets for our league game there are now available to purchase?

I did and after logging on I was unable to click on buy a ticket, was coming up as restricted offer. suppose this could be something to do with only having 2 loyalty points (2 more than I've got for newcastle!) or that it needs to reach a general sale first??

anyway..... couldn't see an explanation as to why I couldn't buy a ticket in t&c, just wondered if you'd given it a go?

it's alive GIF

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Alex said:

it's alive GIF

moved house beginning of feb mate, monrh leading up to it and the subsequent one have been chaotic, particularly the latter, not only chaotic but the little grade 2 listed old toll house in need of a bit of attention is also very much a fucking severe strain on already meagre finances!

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

@Dr Gloom,

haven't tried yet. thanks for reminding me to do so!

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

haven't tried yet. thanks for reminding me to do so!

let me know if/when you're able to get one mate.

there's always the possibility you can already, although I'd think that highly unlikely what with me being a renowned webmaster.

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

moved house beginning of feb mate, monrh leading up to it and the subsequent one have been chaotic, particularly the latter, not only chaotic but the little grade 2 listed old toll house in need of a bit of attention is also very much a fucking severe strain on already meagre finances!

Pics or gtfo

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

let me know if/when you're able to get one mate.

there's always the possibility you can already, although I'd think that highly unlikely what with me being a renowned webmaster.

just got a couple of tickets near the away end in the old "neutral section". there weren't many left. 

4 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

just got a couple of tickets near the away end in the old "neutral section". there weren't many left. 

Spongebob GIF by Mikros Image

9 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

how the fuck you managed that?

just getting this, won't let me click on it.  :(

1486152563_Screenshot_20240314_071228_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.cc4633c650ceb0618dbcc8bbc4898a74.jpg

37 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

how the fuck you managed that?

just getting this, won't let me click on it.  :(

1486152563_Screenshot_20240314_071228_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.cc4633c650ceb0618dbcc8bbc4898a74.jpg

possibly my loyalty points? i must have bought more than a dozen tickets in that end over the years. 

bit weird - perhaps they're trying to shed the reputation of it being the neutral end (an extension of the away support, in other words)