a ticket thread....

thebrokendoll

apologies if there's already a thread along these lines, I did do a search but couldn't find nowt. mebees just me being shit at internet stuff so if a mod type wanted to bump it and merge this, feel free!  :)

anyway....

if anyone can come up trumps on a spare leeds ticket I'd be delighted to hear from them!

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Reports coming in of a drunken fan with a weird Borders/South West accent running in to Leeds fans pubs and demanding photos with them, claiming to be the former manger of Thailand. 

The country?

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I saw Alex Hurst burning some tickets in front of homeless people 

Well perhaps if the homeless people had better attitudes they wouldn’t be homeless?

1EC5172E-F8DD-41F3-8501-3F0306CECE26.jpeg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Reports coming in of a drunken fan with a weird Borders/South West accent running in to Leeds fans pubs and demanding photos with them, claiming to be the former manger of Thailand. 

20220122_211412.jpg

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the tickets went on sale today for the liverpool game, or in theory anyway. my season ticket holding mate who gets me a ticket as a guest reckons there was 3,000 in the queue before him and he was on there moments after 10am, then the website crashed altogether and apparently they've suspended sales till next wednesday.

also reckons part of the problem was it was swamped by scousers trying to get tickets for the home sections, not sure how he would know that? anybody aware of such shenanigans or know if any tickets were actually sold before things went tits up?

42 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

the tickets went on sale today for the liverpool game, or in theory anyway. my season ticket holding mate who gets me a ticket as a guest reckons there was 3,000 in the queue before him and he was on there moments after 10am, then the website crashed altogether and apparently they've suspended sales till next wednesday.

also reckons part of the problem was it was swamped by scousers trying to get tickets for the home sections, not sure how he would know that? anybody aware of such shenanigans or know if any tickets were actually sold before things went tits up?

I joined the queue about 10.25 and it was over 5500

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

.COM wrote something on their website the other day about tickets being explicitly for home supporters only. So not sure if there’s some intel on the scousers trying to infiltrate our sections of the ground.

gonna be interesting to see how they handle season ticket sales in the summer. wonder whether they've got a plan in mind or will it just be a free for all?

I always thought in years gone by there was a sale of half season tickets round about christmas which didn't happen this season?

6 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

2 hours again today to get a ticket. Not sure what’s changed since the last ticket sale but it’s fucked up!

The Trent have been on to the club, 

“ Block this perv from coming to matches please”

• Haha 3