So what's been happening....

peasepud

Divorce, Promotion, Redundancy, Singledom, New Job, Redundancy, New Job, New Mrs.

That's about the size of it, oh yeah ... and I have a 16yo I now have to look upwards at! FML

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

Divorce, Promotion, Redundancy, Singledom, New Job, Redundancy, New Job, New Mrs.

That's about the size of it, oh yeah ... and I have a 16yo I now have to look upwards at! FML

I think I probably knew all that from Twitter to be fair

Got married, bought a flat, had a kid, sold flat, bought a house, had a midlife crisis, bought a hover board, drank too much, had another kid, lived through brexit, talked about it every day for what felt like eternity, sold house, bought another house, bought an electric scooter, lived through a pandemic, talked about it every day for what felt like eternity, saw the back of Mike Ashley, rekindled love affair with nufc despite them being shit to watch. The end 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, peasepud said:

I think I probably knew all that from Twitter to be fair

If you did I want to know who the fuck is posting it on Twatter! 

Oh yeah and I started managing an U12s team who at the time were moderately happy if they only let in half a dozen goals each game and were ecstatic if they ever got a goal. Now they're U16s they're moderately successful - just got to the QFs of the Hampshire County Cup.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

My sister left me a cat after I rented her my spare room and he’s annoying as fuck

I always like to picture takes like this from the pet’s POV. 

Have you read Fat Freddy’s Cat comics? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Craig said:

Oh yeah and I started managing an U12s team who at the time were moderately happy if they only let in half a dozen goals each game and were ecstatic if they ever got a goal. Now they're U16s they're moderately successful - just got to the QFs of the Hampshire County Cup.  

Please make sure they paste sunderland when they play them in a season or two Craig. :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, peasepud said:

It's a good 10 years since I regularly frequented these parts so for the oldies (well everyone really)... sum up your last 10 years in a post..  

Gemmill is still gay, Meenzer is posting old jokes and Chayton hung like a chinese mouse, if I remember correctly.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Please make sure they paste sunderland when they play them in a season or two Craig. :lol:

Who says we've got to wait that long to do it? :lol:

In 8 games this season we've scored 56 and conceded 12. Clearly need a tighter defence :icon_lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

Anyway, now that the radical communists are in charge….

All for banning Peasepud?

The tail truly is wagging the dog :lol:

1 minute ago, Tom said:

I was joking ;)

I think I’ve been an admin for 13 years now.

Fuck me, what were we thinking?! Didn't realise we were quite that desperate to step away .... :lol:

• Haha 1