Geordie A Squad's Sexy Slayers of Manchesters Managerial Slapheads v Lego Head’s Cockney Spunk Bubble Over-Celebrators

Holden McGroin

Just now, Gemmill said:

Looked like Howe was telling him that after the final whistle too. It's mint how well he's played since he came back in, he must be buzzing.

Howe is superb at acknowledging players when they've done well and it clearly works.

• Like 1

Lascelles has barely put a foot wrong other than allowing a runner to get behind him for a goal a few games back. His defensive work today was superb. It felt like he won everything he went up for. Arsenal didn’t have a sniff in the box. His passing has been on point too. 

• Like 3

Good win, real shame that Murphy clearly rushed back and has made his shoulder worse.

Really think we have Arsenals number nowadays, their players can’t get their heads in the game against us. Can’t be arsed hearing the whinging about Bruno from the press, Havertz should have walked - if not for the attack on Longstaff then the late tackle second half among others. VAR couldn’t have tried much harder to not allow that goal mind :lol: 

Lascelles brilliant, Tino and Trippier both put in good performances as well. 

Edited by Howay
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, OTF said:

Howe is superb at acknowledging players when they've done well and it clearly works.

He's a mega man manager.  Reminds me of SBR.  Puts an arm around those that need to and a rocket up those that do.

• Like 1

Well I thought we had a chance but never expected anything. Then the match starts and they looked absolute quality, so I was just hoping to get a draw.

But these lads are too class for that. Massive win. If we go and win away at Dortmund, I might start making a statue of Eddie Howe.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Never in doubt lads.

Aye, they overcame a typo in the opening post of a match thread. I think that's what popped Murphy's shoulder back out, so WELL DONE FOR THAT.

• Haha 2

It's actually even better that the goal was "controversial" so I can enjoy the fume coming off Arsenal and their supporters for the next week, or in all likelihood the next ten years given what they're like. 

• Like 4

Dermott Gallagher: "Can't tell from that angle"

Wright (through coke bottle Arsenal tinted glasses) "...the naked eye because we haven't got any way to prove the ball is over the line so it should be given out of play"

The amount of butt-hurt that will ensue from this will be utterly brilliant.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Edited by OTF
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Howe substitution paid off straight away when Joe Willock chased that ball to the byline and whip it back in. Fuckin brilliant 😆

He's a great passer of the ball.

1 minute ago, OTF said:

Dermott Gallagher: "Can't tell from that angle"

Wright (through coke bottle Arsenal tinted glasses) "...the naked eye because we haven't got any way to prove the ball is over the line so it should be given out of play"

The amount of butt-hurt that will ensue for this will be utterly brilliant.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Fucking naked eye. The fucking Where's Wally glasses that cunt wears, he needs to shut his hole.

• Like 1