Geordie A Squad's Sexy Slayers of Manchesters Managerial Slapheads v Lego Head’s Cockney Spunk Bubble Over-Celebrators

Holden McGroin

Arteta: "It's embarrassing. It's a disgrace" x 5

Mikel, why couldn't your team put the ball in the back of the net? Why did you have 11 players on the pitch? I agree, it was embarrassing.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Wor Al will be texting him.  shame he's not on the Rest is football podcast.

Would love to see what Al sent to him.

Happy Newcastle United GIF by Newcastle United Football Club

• Haha 1

Just now, RobElliott said:

Thanks to our Saudi overlords for buying the VAR team today, the fewm on RTG will be legendary this evening

just had a quick look at the Arsenal forum and that’s the theme. 😂

Pope was never troubled. Get over it you cockney wank stains 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, OTF said:

Arteta: "It's embarrassing. It's a disgrace" x 5

Mikel, why couldn't your team put the ball in the back of the net? Why did you have 11 players on the pitch? I agree, it was embarrassing.

He hasn't been interviewed on Sky yet, but I'll be absolutely thrilled if he's full of moaning about it. :lol:

My lass is being made to wait to see his interview and she's sighing up a storm here.

• Haha 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

He hasn't been interviewed on Sky yet, but I'll be absolutely thrilled if he's full of moaning about it. :lol:

My lass is being made to wait to see his interview and she's sighing up a storm here.

He can’t take defeat. This will be magic 

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Am I being stupid here, or is Gordon quite clearly behind the ball so the number of opposition players between the player/goal is irrelevant? 

If Gordon's foot is in front of the ball he'd be considered offside. You can't see whether it is or isn't so they couldn't change the onfield decision.

Am I being stupid here, or is Gordon quite clearly behind the ball so the number of opposition players between the player/goal is irrelevant? 

Aye I couldn't understand why Neville kept talking about offside.

• Like 1

Aye I kept saying the exact same thing, I don’t understand why they were even looking at it:

Offside position

It is not an offence to be in an offside position.

A player is in an offside position if:

any part of the head, body or feet is in the opponents’ half (excluding the halfway line) and

any part of the head, body or feet is nearer to the opponents’ goal line than both the ball and the second-last opponent