Eddie’s Broon Ale necking Black Garter Slags vs PaddockLad’s mates’ southern softy shandy-drinking la las.

Monkeys Fist

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

The amount of niggly bullshit the ref has let them get away with is nobody's business. He's giving the fouls but no cards.

Giving some of the fouls. They've made several individual yellow worthy challenges and then also deserve a yellow for persistent fouling.

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Point just shown.  Killed another attack.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Take Almiron off and put Ritchie on man

Haway Wiki man, Miggy's one of the few who's actually looked like making something happen, we've nowt up front as a focal point. Gordon is not a striker.

• Like 1

If I was Howe I'd be going right off at this cunt of a ref, if nothing else just to figure out if he actually has a yellow card.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OTF said:

Giving some of the fouls. They've made several individual yellow worthy challenges and then also deserve a yellow for persistent fouling.

I make it 4 yellow cards he's passed up on so far. Just an absolutely shit refereeing performance. It's not enough to give just the foul.

• Like 1

That should have been his second yellow if this cunt was doing his job.

Or he doesn't do that and Bruno doesn't get injured cos he's already on a yellow.

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 3