Eddie’s Broon Ale necking Black Garter Slags vs PaddockLad’s mates’ southern softy shandy-drinking la las.

Monkeys Fist

2 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

Anyone know where I can get a pint of Best Scotch ffs. No longer served in The Star. Rage mounting.  

The clock used to do it.

Last place I was in ( although we’re talking about 5-6 years ago) that sold best scotch was the Grey Nag’s Head on Gateshead High Street. Wonderful authentic pub going experience all round tbh ;) 

I’ve just been told that I’m now ( literally, in 10 feckin minutes), going to Mrs. F’s formerly estranged dad’s birthday party, organised by his 4th or 5th wife’s family, who are all certifiably mental but dull as ditchwater. 

FML. 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’ve just been told that I’m now ( literally, in 10 feckin minutes), going to Mrs. F’s formerly estranged dad’s birthday party, organised by his 4th or 5th wife’s family, who are all certifiably mental but dull as ditchwater. 

FML. 

Sarcastic Happy Birthday GIF by chuber channel

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

FML. 

I tend to get out of things like that by refusing to go ;) 

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

FML. 

freddy got fingered sausage GIF

• Haha 3

Interesting pressing tactics from Bournemouth. And unsurprisingly they're targeting Burn once they have the ball.

2 hours ago, trophyshy said:

Anyone know where I can get a pint of Best Scotch ffs. No longer served in The Star. Rage mounting.  

Isn't the Star a naff Geordie theme pub now? Still an improvement mind. 

They're really trying to batter us here and win the physical game. With our side lacking a physical presence in midfield plus the knowledge that Bruno is one yellow away from a two match ban it's not surprising, but as @wykikitoon pointed out this ref is not giving us much despite their additional physicality (AKA he's a cunt) which is helping them more. Can't see them being able to maintain this though.

• Like 1