House of the Banned - Who's getting banned next?

Taylor27

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ZogMeister

Craig is evens to be next on ban list if he isnt allready banned-his mucka mr scunny is 2/7 to be? <fill in what you want in here>

Guest CrimsonFault
I'd be devastated i were banned.

Seriously, would ruin my week.

Free free Deidre Rasheed

103247[/snapback]

Yer just a complete cock, you.

Free free Deidre Rasheed

103247[/snapback]

103252[/snapback]

Howay mate, Deidre's not that bad.

Guest CrimsonFault

Free free Deidre Rasheed

103247[/snapback]

103252[/snapback]

103254[/snapback]

I'm not your mate.

Free free Deidre Rasheed

103247[/snapback]

103252[/snapback]

103254[/snapback]

I'm not your mate.

103255[/snapback]

Honestly?

Honestly?

103256[/snapback]

I don't associate myself with cyber hard men like you.

103257[/snapback]

Gentlemen, choose your weapons.

handbags%20copy.jpg

Well Melanchronic and Beedsley were banned last night for abuse.

NewcastleRocker has been taken off the betting list as he appears to have left the forum.

Meanwhile Porridge's odds have been reduced, as his ban ends tommorrow unfortunately.

Guest ZogMeister

We should do a similar post for here and it should be named. How quick can you have your account be made into a read only.because thats the sneeky trick on here probably done by the Scunny wide boy charva who runs this excuse for a board. :)

We should do a similar post for here and it should be named. How quick can you have your account be made into a read only.because thats the sneeky trick on here probably done by the Scunny wide boy charva who runs this excuse for a board. :)

105514[/snapback]

Sounding a bit bitter like. Door's that way petal...

back_door.jpg

(back door even for good measure *no cheeky smilie to alter the context needed*)

Melanchronic banned for calling someone a "fucking ignorant moron", bit harsh that.

105520[/snapback]

Ridiculous tbh. One fucking insult and someone gets banned - this isn't Toontastic vs. N-O or anything, but that is pathetic.

Guest ZogMeister

Well the opinion i have formed now is both boards are trying to see which one can

out do the other,with the wankiest rules etc.this board doesnt have the same problems that N-O does and vice versa,this boards problem IMO,is it comes across as elitest and a lot of the members on here have big opinions of themswelves.brainier/correct grammar/sarcasm i could go on,but its a freeking forum for nufc,not a forum for wannabe professors.so in a nut shell both boards are fucked full fucking stop okayyyyy.

Mags Is that your plastic americian humour trying to squeeze out.

Well the opinion i have formed now is both boards are trying to see which one can

out do the other,with the wankiest rules etc.this board doesnt have the same problems that N-O does and vice versa,this boards problem IMO,is it comes across as elitest and a lot of the members on here have big opinions of themswelves.brainier/correct grammar/sarcasm i could go on,but its a freeking forum for nufc,not a forum for wannabe professors.so in a nut shell both boards are fucked full fucking stop okayyyyy.

Mags Is that your plastic americian humour trying to squeeze out.

105530[/snapback]

Now don't be silly, you know us yanks are incapable of humor, and thank you for validating my belief that not all brits are capable of wit. Do try to refrain from adding extra letters to words in an effort to appear clever as it doesn't work you see.

this boards problem IMO,is it comes across as elitest and a lot of the members on here have big opinions of themswelves.brainier/correct grammar/sarcasm i could go on,but its a freeking forum for nufc,not a forum for wannabe professors.

105530[/snapback]

We don't come across like that on N-O?

FFS. *Must try harder*

Edited by Andy

this boards problem IMO,is it comes across as elitest and a lot of the members on here have big opinions of themswelves.brainier/correct grammar/sarcasm i could go on,but its a freeking forum for nufc,not a forum for wannabe professors.

105530[/snapback]

We don't come accross like that on N-O?

FFS. *Must try harder*

105571[/snapback]

He obviously does not realise Rob W posts on both forums tbh