Bacon Sarnie

Brock Manson

Okies I just got in and was starving, so rustled in the fridge and made meself the classic bacon sarnie. Albeit I had to substitute HP sauce for honey mustard.

But this proved to be GORGEOUS!!!! :unsure:

Even the german lass tried it and thought it was nice.

Well done everyone, the english culinary skills triumph again (I went round someone's house to cook a fry-up. But their oven had no fan so it was VERY smokey) :);):)

Okies I just got in and was starving, so rustled in the fridge and made meself the classic bacon sarnie. Albeit I had to substitute HP sauce for honey mustard.

Well done everyone, the english culinary skills triumph again (I went round someone's house to cook a fry-up. But their oven had no fan so it was VERY smokey)  :)  ;)  :)

110963[/snapback]

culinary skills? fryup? oven? hmmmm methinks we aint exactly got ourselves the next Gordon Ramsay here like.

Well done everyone, the english culinary skills triumph again (I went round someone's house to cook a fry-up. But their oven had no fan so it was VERY smokey)  :)  ;)  :)

110963[/snapback]

culinary skills? fryup? oven? hmmmm methinks we aint exactly got ourselves the next Gordon Ramsay here like.

110978[/snapback]

Were you a good cook at 14 years of age?

But this proved to be GORGEOUS!!!! ;)

Well done everyone, the english culinary skills triumph again (I went round someone's house to cook a fry-up. But their oven had no fan so it was VERY smokey)  :)  :icon_lol:  :unsure:

110963[/snapback]

110978[/snapback]

110981[/snapback]

I certainly wasn't. :pray:

Well could manage fish fingers because all you do is whack them under the grill.

Brock's tip top tip: use olive oil for frying, you enhance the overall flavour of the meal (but not in such a way you spoil it) and it's healthier (but please note it isn't healthY) :)

Oh and my other tip top tip: have fun! People love a cook who enjoys his work, and the mood will lighten significantly if a little love goes into your cooking (please note, do not interpret this as masturbation because I know some of you are filthy people :panic: )

But this proved to be GORGEOUS!!!! ;)

Well done everyone, the english culinary skills triumph again (I went round someone's house to cook a fry-up. But their oven had no fan so it was VERY smokey)  :)  :icon_lol:  :unsure:

110963[/snapback]

110978[/snapback]

110981[/snapback]

I certainly wasn't. :pray:

Well could manage fish fingers because all you do is whack them under the grill.

Brock's tip top tip: use olive oil for frying, you enhance the overall flavour of the meal (but not in such a way you spoil it) and it's healthier (but please note it isn't healthY) :)

Oh and my other tip top tip: have fun! People love a cook who enjoys his work, and the mood will lighten significantly if a little love goes into your cooking (please note, do not interpret this as masturbation because I know some of you are filthy people :panic: )

110992[/snapback]

Once new a lad who used to openly admit that he had wanked in the kitchen whilst frying chips.

Ich weiss nicht warum aber als ich für HP Sauce gefragt hat, hat die Mutter "we dont have any sausages like that" gesagt.

Was?  :)

111044[/snapback]

Normalerweise bekommt man HP Sauce in Asia-Läden.

Anyway, as a good guest you should only make sour kraut sarnies...

Been to the hockey over here?

Probier lieber ne richtige Weisswurst!

111042[/snapback]

Gibts denn ne richtige überhaupt?

111043[/snapback]

Ich mag sowieso lieber eine gute Schweinsbratwurst oder - noch besser - eine richtig scharfe Merguez aus dem Elsass. Kein Vergleich zu den englischen 1%-Fleisch-Alibiwürsten...

Ich weiss nicht warum aber als ich für HP Sauce gefragt hat, hat die Mutter "we dont have any sausages like that" gesagt.

111044[/snapback]

111053[/snapback]

Isn't on in the timespace I'm here :unsure:

Although I did nip down the local hockey shop for some new stick tape.

The mother appears to be obsessed with people eating...always telling people to go up for seconds. :) I'll be fat if I didn't decline profusely.

111044[/snapback]

111053[/snapback]

Isn't on in the timespace I'm here ;)

Although I did nip down the local hockey shop for some new stick tape.

The mother appears to be obsessed with people eating...always telling people to go up for seconds. :) I'll be fat if I didn't decline profusely.

111088[/snapback]

Eh? Where are you staying? Wasn't it Düsseldorf or somewhere close? There are the play offs at the moment with both Düsseldorf and Cologne being involved, who are likely to meet in the semis which start on Thursday.

Unfortunately my local team got relegated on Sunday. :unsure: