Having sex when your lass is pregnant...

Smooth Operator

Was talking to Wacky at the weekend and he was saying that he finds it "weird" fucking his lass while she's up the duff. I myself quite enjoy it, although she's only got 11 weeks to go it's still as enjoyable as ever.

It's like fucking the fat lass you've always fancied but would never in case your mates found out.

Not that I'm calling my lass fat, it's just for the first time she's got a bigger belly than me!

Is there a point in the pregnancy where they advise you to stop having sex? The act of giving birth aside! :)

Was talking to Wacky at the weekend and he was saying that he finds it "weird" fucking his lass while she's up the duff. I myself quite enjoy it, although she's only got 11 weeks to go it's still as enjoyable as ever.

It's like fucking the fat lass you've always fancied but would never in case your mates found out.

Not that I'm calling my lass fat, it's just for the first time she's got a bigger belly than me!

Is there a point in the pregnancy where they advise you to stop having sex? The act of giving birth aside! :)

110977[/snapback]

I'm not sure even that would stop you. Probably try and pot the broon or something.

No, I think medically they recommend having sex all the way through pregnancy, infact if a baby is overdue they advise having sex to start off the labour.

Trying to talk her into letting me fuck her mate whilst she's got that one in the oven, I know her mates up for it as she's a right cock hungry slag, it's convincing wor lass that in the long run it's for the best, thats the problem :)

Edited by Wacky Jnr

No, I think medically they recommend having sex all the way through pregnancy, infact if a baby is overdue they advise having sex to start off the labour.

110984[/snapback]

Aye but you'd be a bit gutted if she started while you haven't quite finished the job

:)

110984[/snapback]

Tis true. There's some research that says it's not totally advisable in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy but nowt to stop you the rest of the time.

110984[/snapback]

Tis true. There's some research that says it's not totally advisable in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy but nowt to stop you the rest of the time.

110998[/snapback]

Bad news, I was at it like a sewing machine then, getting my moneys worth before she started showing and knocking me off my stride

110984[/snapback]

110998[/snapback]

Bad news, I was at it like a sewing machine then, getting my moneys worth before she started showing and knocking me off my stride

111000[/snapback]

Needle-dick? :)

110984[/snapback]

110998[/snapback]

111000[/snapback]

It obviously didn't do any harm in your case then :)

And aye, it's supposed to help induce labour, but then so is having a hot bath and a curry. If I was 9 months pregnant and looked like the side of a house then I think I'd probably go for the curry option... :)

Edited by catmag

110984[/snapback]

110998[/snapback]

111000[/snapback]

It obviously didn't do any harm in your case then :)

And aye, it's supposed to help induce labour, but then so is having a hot bath and a curry. If I was 9 months pregnant and looked like the side of a house then I think I'd probably go for the curry option... :unsure:

111004[/snapback]

So would your other half as well by the sounds of it :)

"her mates up for it as she's a right cock hungry slag"

is that a quote from Jane Austen?  :)

111024[/snapback]

Charles Dickens tbh.

Is there a point in the pregnancy where they advise you to stop having sex? The act of giving birth aside!  :)

110977[/snapback]

I'm confused :) Do you both have pregnant better halves or are you fucking Wacky's missus?

10-1 the bairn has an oddly-shaped head from frequent cock-proddings.  :)

Or evens the oddly-shaped head is heriditary from his pa  :)

110989[/snapback]

pdSUFGY0001.jpg

"her mates up for it as she's a right cock hungry slag"

is that a quote from Jane Austen?  :)

111024[/snapback]

Charles Dickens tbh.

111032[/snapback]

You're right !!

In his famous novella

" The Little Gatsby"

But SMO, are you hoping that if the babe's born male that it has a cleft chin or dimples at the least? Otherwise sweetie the story goes that the babe's mouth was open during....

But SMO, are you hoping that if the babe's born male that it has a cleft chin or dimples at the least? Otherwise sweetie the story goes that the babe's mouth was open during....

111054[/snapback]

you're a bad bad girl :)

Is there a point in the pregnancy where they advise you to stop having sex? The act of giving birth aside!  :)

110977[/snapback]

I'm confused :) Do you both have pregnant better halves or are you fucking Wacky's missus?

111033[/snapback]

Both of them are up the Pat & Mick, just trying to work out who's the father of who's

110977[/snapback]

111033[/snapback]

Both tbh.