Decisions, Decisions

Alan Shearer Is God

DS, some good original games you can just pick up and play.

PSP too expensive just to use for games tbh.

111121[/snapback]

Browsing the internet, viewing photographs and watching movies are just figments of my imagination then ?? :)

Go for a PSP if you want to look at reflections of yourself in its super-reflective-mirror-screen TM

111128[/snapback]

True but its the only drawback with the machine, but it only effects it out side in bright sunshine, so that shouldn't be a problem !

111121[/snapback]

Browsing the internet, viewing photographs and watching movies are just figments of my imagination then ?? :)

111126[/snapback]

Didn't say he wanted to do that though did he? :)

Go for a PSP if you want to look at reflections of yourself in its super-reflective-mirror-screen TM

111128[/snapback]

True but its the only drawback with the machine, but it only effects it out side in bright sunshine, so that shouldn't be a problem !

111129[/snapback]

It's a portable you can't use outside.

111121[/snapback]

111126[/snapback]

PSP suffers from a complete indentity crisis tbh, doesn't know what it wants to be.

The original Playstation is the best console ever IMO. The range of games for it was just stupendous, particularly as smaller companies could still produce quality games as well as the daddy.

For example, football games. The PS had FIFA, ISS, Actua Soccer, Three Lions, Michael Owen's World League Soccer ("'ave foon") that one where you just controlled a single player, a sensible soccer remake (albeit a shit one).

Now we just have Pro Evo and Fifa. Both of which are brilliant, but the variety in styles of play before was immense.

i'm sorely tempted to get my hands on an N64 just so I can play ISS again! :)

Lazarus, was it you who provided the link to the N64 emulator and Goldeneye? You ain't got a copy of ISS for that do you?

i'm sorely tempted to get my hands on an N64 just so I can play ISS again! :unsure:

Lazarus, was it you who provided the link to the N64 emulator and Goldeneye? You ain't got a copy of ISS for that do you?

111147[/snapback]

aye - but you aint seen me, royt? :)

i didnt even think to check if iss was available

i got blast corps though :)

The original NES was the best game system ever. FACT.

Sega Genesis was damn close though.

And of the 'new generation' of consoles, the original playstation is still the best.

Blast Corps?? Don't lie - that was my favourite game of all!!!

Get the links posted up :)

111151[/snapback]

i'm a very busy man - but i'm looking right now. :)