Apprentice fans

Happy Face

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wondered if this would surface...

It all kicked off the other day as I threw my toys out of the pram and called him anally rententive for complaining that HF had hotlinked his image.

Needless to say, he came on here opened my profile and this is the outcome - fair play to the fella, I doubt I'd have come back with something like that! :razz:

121804[/snapback]

What did we miss?

what a joke of a programme

hmm shall I pick the blonde n dirty one or the fat chick who won all the tasks?

definitely the blonde n dirty one

134635[/snapback]

Won all the talks? She was on the losing side 7 out of 12 times was she not?

Bombed in the interviews too, as well as the final task.

It was slim pickings at the end mind you. Nowt special in the last four from last week. Syed was nailed on for it iywmho but was fucked the second he suggested they commit fraud in that lottery ticket thing. No way Sugar could've picked him after that went out on air-would've done otherwise though.

Glad the fat lezzer lost anyway.

Edited by manc-mag

134635[/snapback]

134639[/snapback]

7 out of 12? didnt realise that but I think she's been the stand out performer in all the tasks shes been in. As far as what dodgy Sir Alan wants anyway. Refreshingly free of buzzwords and pseudo managemt speak too.

Have I just watched a different programme? cmon the final task she had over 3 grand profit to Michelles 1800. Even her little speech at the end was miles better. If Michelle wasnt blonde and pretty she wouldnt be anywhere near that final. Shes been weak as. Sugar even said it himself, after all his deliberation he then comes out with 'Im going to go with my instincts'. Why didnt you just do that from day one then and saved us the hassle you crooked twat?

Edited by luckypierre

134635[/snapback]

134639[/snapback]

7 out of 12? didnt realise that but I think she's been the stand out performer in all the tasks shes been in. As far as what dodgy Sir Alan wants anyway. Refreshingly free of buzzwords and pseudo managemt speak too.

Have I just watched a different programme? cmon the final task she had over 3 grand profit to Michelles 1800. Even her little speech at the end was miles better. If Michelle wasnt blonde and pretty she wouldnt be anywhere near that final.

134647[/snapback]

Ruth pissed me off about 3 tasks ago. Until then I thought she might win (never wanted her too like). Every single task she's gone out on her own and thought about herself, not the team. She's a very very good salesperson, not much more.

Right person won IMO

It all kicked off the other day as I threw my toys out of the pram and called him anally rententive for complaining that HF had hotlinked his image.

Needless to say, he came on here opened my profile and this is the outcome - fair play to the fella, I doubt I'd have come back with something like that! :razz:

121804[/snapback]

What did we miss?

134580[/snapback]

Go here and search for 'morph'.

Craig has a great argument, gets whopped and skulks back to where he came from. And it was all basically my fault.

The broken link insinuated Craig was a cock :razz:

The best girl won, it was clear that Ruth was full of shit, and just tried to say what Sugar wanted to hear, whilst Michelle was honest and down to earth and trustworthy.

The best girl won, i was clear that Ruth was full of shit, and just tried to say what Sugar  wanted to hear, whilst Michelle was honest and down to earth and trustworthy.

134661[/snapback]

:razz:

Plus, she'd clearly get it.

121804[/snapback]

What did we miss?

134580[/snapback]

Go here and search for 'morph'.

Craig has a great argument, gets whopped and skulks back to where he came from. And it was all basically my fault.

The broken link insinuated Craig was a cock :razz:

134656[/snapback]

Gay as well I seem to recall! ;)

The best girl won, i was clear that Ruth was full of shit, and just tried to say what Sugar  wanted to hear, whilst Michelle was honest and down to earth and trustworthy.

134661[/snapback]

134664[/snapback]

I'd nail the pair of them :razz:

134661[/snapback]

134664[/snapback]

134668[/snapback]

;)

134661[/snapback]

134664[/snapback]

134668[/snapback]

;)

134704[/snapback]

Richie.......I've been meaning to ask this for a while now, but where did you get that footage of Gemmill dancing? Is it from the Erasure concert?

134661[/snapback]

;)

134664[/snapback]

134668[/snapback]

B)

134704[/snapback]

Richie.......I've been meaning to ask this for a while now, but where did you get that footage of Gemmill dancing? Is it from the Erasure concert?

134730[/snapback]

Aye its off Caths mobile, and btw its Ritchie with a "t".. :razz:

134661[/snapback]

B)

134664[/snapback]

134668[/snapback]

:(

134704[/snapback]

134730[/snapback]

Aye its off Caths mobile, and btw its Ritchie with a "t".. :razz:

134733[/snapback]

'T'ypo!!! you gimp! ;)

• 10 months later...