the next 10,000 caption competitions

peasepud

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its pure comedy gold on that message board

''DOES ANY1 FINK THA MONKEYS THIS YEAR HAVE ALL BEEN WICKED!!!!!

THA CHOONS THAT R GETTIN PLAYED LATELY R WKD!!!!

WOTCHA RECONE????? ''

''100% DISAGREE

BEEN PUA BOLLOKS

ONLY WAY A THINK ITS GD IS GERRIN OFF ME LIPS''!!!!!!!!

shit, someone beat us to it!!!!

''So are you telling me that everyone there is under 18. At 16+ clubs everywhere else the lads tend to dress very smart, not like they're ready to climb mount everest.

The gallery has got to be the biggest laugh i've ever had. How do you think i heard of this site? I'm from london. The gallery on this site is rapidly turning into the biggest laugh ever!! Every unnofficial football site has this site down as the funniest club pictures around.''

Got me new sig from those lyrics. ;)

Seriously though, if you could exterminate people through their IP address that would be a good place to start. Or at least sterilise them to stop them spreading their evil seed.

shit, someone beat us to it!!!!

''So are you telling me that everyone there is under 18. At 16+ clubs everywhere else the lads tend to dress very smart, not like they're ready to climb mount everest.

The gallery has got to be the biggest laugh i've ever had. How do you think i heard of this site? I'm from london. The gallery on this site is rapidly turning into the biggest laugh ever!! Every unnofficial football site has this site down as the funniest club pictures around.''

113507[/snapback]

Bastards! Fucking shameful that it's based up here an'all.

im strangely tempted to go and have a look in for half an hour with my mates. its the same morbid curiosity that arises when you drive past an accident on the motorway.

113514[/snapback]

Have you seen From Dawn Til Dusk? That's the sort of vibe I'm getting. ;)

Is no one else signing up like?  DJ OMI is online now too.  A real life DJ! :)

113522[/snapback]

I'm sure you can keep us updated..... :)

There is usually two or three of them on my Metro at half six in the morning...still wearing their t shirts over the back of their neck and the young lass with the 6 inch roots is always fast aleep under a coat. Every so often the lads leave her alsleep when they get off at Central but she generally wakes up by the time we get to South Gosforth....what fun an games.... ;)

Following a particularly unpleasant encounter with some of this species last night, I wouldn't be averse to visiting the New Monkey when it was jammed full and firebombing the place.

Harsh and not my usual feelings on violence, but fair.

Following a particularly unpleasant encounter with some of this species last night, I wouldn't be averse to visiting the New Monkey when it was jammed full and firebombing the place.

Harsh and not my usual feelings on violence, but fair.

113557[/snapback]

What happened ? ;)