Man Ure or Chelski

wykikitoon

Who Would You Prefer To Win The Premiership This Season?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really couldn't pick. Had it not been for all the Man Utd "fans" that have come crawling out of the woodwork on some forums and 606 now that they have a sniff of a chance then I'd have picked them. But now it's a dead heat of loathing.

Jesus Christ, this thread should be locked instantly. I'd rather an Adolf Hitler select XI won it ahead of Manure. Some people on here should be ashamed of themselves tbh.

Chelsea have completely fucked up the premier league in a way that ManU have never done. At least ManU got where they were on merit - even if it was mainly based on successful marketing. But now, with Chelsea being able to buy any player they like for any sum of money, the premiership has become utterly predictable and boring.

Manu don't have a cat in hells chance of winning the PL this year btw, or next, or the year after. Not until Abromovic fucks off basically.

Jesus Christ, this thread should be locked instantly. I'd rather an Adolf Hitler select XI won it ahead of Manure. Some people on here should be ashamed of themselves tbh.

115278[/snapback]

Bollocks. I may be in the minority, but I have no problem with ManU, at least the genuine fans. They have arguably the best away following going. All right, they have a lot of glory hunters, but look around Tyneside today and you will see a lot of kids wearing Chelsea shirts ffs!

I despise Sunderland, Everton, Chelsea, Spurs, Birmingham, and Citeh all far more than ManU. And Rangers. :D

Chelsea have completely fucked up the premier league in a way that ManU have never done. At least ManU got where they were on merit - even if it was mainly based on successful marketing. But now, with Chelsea being able to buy any player they like for any sum of money, the premiership has become utterly predictable and boring.

Manu don't have a cat in hells chance of winning the PL this year btw, or next, or the year after. Not until Abromovic fucks off basically.

115279[/snapback]

"We've got our trophy back!"

The second that fucking arrogant song started ringing out you'd be very sorry you said what you just did.

Man Utd....

Purely and simply because Mourinho's arrogance is getting to much! All this "we'll win the title on April 9th"

No you fucking won't Jose....

115279[/snapback]

"We've got our trophy back!"

The second that fucking arrogant song started ringing out you'd be very sorry you said what you just did.

115285[/snapback]

At the end of the day it's like Alex says, Hobson's choice. Obviously it's worse for you living in Manc land, but Chelsea? Howay man, arrogant yuppy cockney bellends.

Hate Man Utd. slightly more than Chelsea tbh, although I hated Chelsea pre-Abramovich too. I think both have fans that are arrogant wankers.

115278[/snapback]

Bollocks. I may be in the minority, but I have no problem with ManU, at least the genuine fans. They have arguably the best away following going. All right, they have a lot of glory hunters, but look around Tyneside today and you will see a lot of kids wearing Chelsea shirts ffs!

I despise Sunderland, Everton, Chelsea, Spurs, Birmingham, and Citeh all far more than ManU. And Rangers. :D

115281[/snapback]

Merchandise Utd tbh.

Couldnt give a rats fuck if Chelsea are bankrolled by Abramovich-having one very rich benefactor with no traditional link to your club is no different to having hundreds of thousands of home-counties-merchandise-buying-benefactors with no traditional link to your club. Just gutted they've been outspent for the last few years; fact of the matter is they've been able to outspend everyone else for years before that.

My heart bleeds tbh.

115278[/snapback]

115281[/snapback]

Merchandise Utd tbh.

Couldnt give a rats fuck if Chelsea are bankrolled by Abramovich-having one very rich benefactor with no traditional link to your club is no different to having hundreds of thousands of home-counties-merchandise-buying-benefactors with no traditional link to your club. Just gutted they've been outspent for the last few years; fact of the matter is they've been able to outspend everyone else for years before that.

My heart bleeds tbh.

115298[/snapback]

I think there's a difference like, but hairy muff.

The ideal scenario is this; both teams finish on the same points with the same goal difference. They then play a two legged tie the week after the season finishes to decide the winner. If there's still no winner, we devise a tv show similar to The Running Man where they have to stalk and kill each other through a purpose built set that resembles a real town. Last one standing wins.

The ideal scenario is this; both teams finish on the same points with the same goal difference. They then play a two legged tie the week after the season finishes to decide the winner. If there's still no winner, we devise a tv show similar to The Running Man where they have to stalk and kill each other through a purpose built set that resembles a real town. Last one standing wins.

115301[/snapback]

:D

I'm not sure if they're the rules. Better check with Isegrim.

Apart from one incredible batch of youngsters Man Utd have bought success as much as (if not more than) anyone else in recent years. You just need to look at the likes Ronaldo, RVN, Ferdinand and Rooney to see how much money they spend on transfers.

Apart from one incredible batch of youngsters Man Utd have bought success as much as (if not more than) anyone else in recent years. You just need to look at the likes Ronaldo, RVN, Ferdinand and Rooney to see how much money they spend on transfers.

115303[/snapback]

We're not much better; we just have a penchant for buying shit.

115301[/snapback]

:D

I'm not sure if they're the rules. Better check with Isegrim.

115302[/snapback]

At a guess, I would say it goes to goals scored, before any play-off(s). Incidentally, in Italy they have play-offs for any teams finishing on level points for both the winners of the league and relegation places regardless of goal difference/goals for.

115303[/snapback]

We're not much better; we just have a penchant for buying shit.

115305[/snapback]

I wouldn't argue with that, it was more that Chelsea aren't doing anything different to anyone else especially, although it is on a slightly larger scale. I share your concerns about their spending too by the way.