Anal O. ignores Hitzfeld campaign yet again

Isegrim

HTT's been getting the pissed ripped on here for days now and what back up does he get from N-O? Taylor27. Gutted :lol:

116430[/snapback]

I'm the only one impossible to bully or outwit tbh, thus making me the most useful.

116436[/snapback]

Or the only one still hero-worshipping him :lol:

116442[/snapback]

I'm indifferent to HTT, I just dont like you lot.

116443[/snapback]

Who did award you with the truly cringe-tastic title of 'Official Chief Lunatic of Newcastle-Online' btw? You never said.

116453[/snapback]

I dont know, I signed in, and it was there.

116455[/snapback]

The tooth fairy left it.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HTT's been getting the pissed ripped on here for days now and what back up does he get from N-O? Taylor27. Gutted :lol:

116430[/snapback]

I'm the only one impossible to bully or outwit tbh, thus making me the most useful.

116436[/snapback]

Or the only one still hero-worshipping him :lol:

116442[/snapback]

I'm indifferent to HTT, I just dont like you lot.

116443[/snapback]

Who did award you with the truly cringe-tastic title of 'Official Chief Lunatic of Newcastle-Online' btw? You never said.

116453[/snapback]

I dont know, I signed in, and it was there.

116455[/snapback]

The tooth fairy left it.

116467[/snapback]

Anyone with half a brain knows that the tooth fairy doesn't exist.

HTT is seething :lol:

116468[/snapback]

Like your "irritated"?

:lol:

116469[/snapback]

You're tbh :lol:

116472[/snapback]

Never did 'im no 'arm tbo.

ye know as you may have noticed I like a laugh with the best of them (which probaly explains why I dont laugh at Bell and End here) but really lads its quite sad that you think you're being funny here when really all you're doing is making yourselves look tits. If you're going to come on and take the piss at least make it original and funny after all Chris thats what you said you were going to do on the N-O Admin Board before your ban.

Disappointing let down tbh jesus wept FACTIMILLION tbs GREAT! etc etc

116468[/snapback]

Like your "irritated"?

116469[/snapback]

You're tbh B)

116472[/snapback]

Unlike you, I don't hide behind smilies, I'm not seething, just think you've been arsey the past few days in certain threads with Sima, myself and Taylor27 most recently, threads that were pretty much harmless even if they were "shite patter" or whatever as evidenced by your "cringe worthy" remarks and such, as if you were irriated by these things or certainly bovvad?

Anyway, :lol:

ye know as you may have noticed I like a laugh with the best of them (which probaly explains why I dont laugh at Bell and End here) but really lads its quite sad that you think you're being funny here when really all you're doing is making yourselves look tits. If you're going to come on and take the piss at least make it original and funny after all Chris thats what you said you were going to do on the N-O Admin Board before your ban.

116478[/snapback]

Impossible to be original, when originality gets frowned upon.

Really this forum is for those that sing on the same hymn sheet, it is why it was created, so none of you had to disagree with anyone.

TBH Chris, I'll let it lie but if you think you can take the piss out of me and I'm not going to throw it back in your face, with the ample material you provide, then you're dafter than I thought.

116478[/snapback]

Peasepud irritated tbh :lol:

116468[/snapback]

Like your "irritated"?

116469[/snapback]

You're tbh ;)

116472[/snapback]

Unlike you, I don't hide behind smilies, I'm not seething, just think you've been arsey the past few days in certain threads with Sima, myself and Taylor27 most recently, threads that were pretty much harmless even if they were "shite patter" or whatever as evidenced by your "cringe worthy" remarks and such, as if you were irriated by these things or certainly bovvad?

Anyway, :lol:

116479[/snapback]

I'm hardly the only one who's had a go at Sima, you or T27 though am I, you've got a problem with me. And whether you believe it not, I'm not particularly arsed, especially since it's so easy to get at you. And your trademark, is an insult hidden behind whitespace and a B)

Back on topic, Oliver really is a joke. A lot of people seem to want O'Neill, but even more people would prefer Hitzfeld or at least be very happy if he was appointed.

116484[/snapback]

The people who want O'Neill are sheep. The people who want Hitzfeld are lunatics.

We need a middle ground.

Big Sam anyone?

I'd be happy with that appointment.

IQ27 reckons (shit stirring over on N-O) that he and HTT have been banned. Is that true?

116998[/snapback]

Just got my answer, what a mong :lol:

IQ27 reckons (shit stirring over on N-O) that he and HTT have been banned. Is that true?

116998[/snapback]

Craig demoted them to a special forum yesterday that has been deleted. I don't know if they got their normal posting rights back...

116998[/snapback]

Craig demoted them to a special forum yesterday that has been deleted. I don't know if they got their normal posting rights back...

117002[/snapback]

Got the reaction I thought we would. Job done, all back to normal! :lol:

116998[/snapback]

117002[/snapback]

Got the reaction I thought we would. Job done, all back to normal! :lol:

117132[/snapback]

I don't f***ing care. :lol: