Smog Twats!

Ugly Mackems

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Euroland will await again as their fans head in to another country to enjoy the delights of its food, beer , football and a good punch up.

But it wont be there fault blame it on the Ities.

117479[/snapback]

:baby:

Euroland will await again as their fans head in to another country to enjoy the delights of its food, beer , football and a good punch up.

117479[/snapback]

Bucharest is OK - but its a long way away and there aren't much in the way of cheap flights

The food is quite good and the beer passable but they are a bit like the Italians - fine as long as they don't get riled

Do NOT cross the police - they are unreformed from the days of the late Mr Ceascescu and are always keen to meet out rapid and violent justice

117479[/snapback]

Bucharest is OK - but its a long way away and there aren't much in the way of cheap flights

The food is quite good and the beer passable but they are a bit like the Italians - fine as long as they don't get riled

Do NOT cross the police - they are unreformed from the days of the late Mr Ceascescu and are always keen to meet out rapid and violent justice

117690[/snapback]

I like the last bit about the police best just hope the smog find a pizza parlour with a roma fan serving have a row and get whooping of the bizzies

make my day :baby:

Edited by chester mag

tbh id like any english team to do well in europe. cracking comeback, the end reminded me of bellamy against feyenoord, similar goal too!

116728[/snapback]

You really are a first class pric.

117687[/snapback]

Me and Wacky agree. Such a beautiful day :*)

tbh id like any english team to do well in europe. cracking comeback, the end reminded me of bellamy against feyenoord, similar goal too!

116728[/snapback]

You really are a first class pric.

117687[/snapback]

Me and Wacky agree. Such a beautiful day :*)

117800[/snapback]

I never thought I'd say this but J69 has taken over your mantle in the hatred stakes after his posts in the bizarre thread, it was if he was jealous because he hadn't been involved.